Domineering Hunter's Delicate Husband 1

The cool breeze blew past Bai Chen's messy long hair. The fine hair was swept up showing his pale and sweaty face. At this moment, Bai Chen looked even more embarrassed and weak.

Bai Chen frowned. His petite body was half lying on the ground. His coarse clothes on his body were slightly scattered, exposing his thin and delicate collarbone. Many dry leaves fell on his clothes with a few small holes open a little all over the place.

His two skinny little hands supported himself on the ground. Bai Chen struggled to prop up his upper body from the ground and look at his ankle.

He saw that his trouser legs on both of his feet were slightly rolled up, exposing his swollen ankles. His legs were small and thin, but his ankle was swollen, very red and looked scary.

A pain came from his ankle, Bai Chen pursed his lips.

It hurts.

The system that sent Bai Chen to this poor body, at this moment, also noticed Bai Chen's predicament. Looking at his injured ankle, the system sucked in a cold breath.

System: [Little master, no pain no pain. We don't feel pain.]

The system is distressed. It has always been strict on choosing the wisher for Bai Chen, all their identities were carefully scrutinized strictly. It was afraid that it would wrong Bai Chen in that life, but since the last world, it no longer has the right to choose the world.

Although the system knew why, it still couldn't help complaining.

Its little master has been pampered since childhood, where has he ever had to endure all this pain? The system looks at the information of the wisher in this world, it old mother's heart hurts, it aches. Looking at Bai Chen's embarrassed appearance now, it just want to jump out and change the world for Bai Chen directly.

System: [Little master, you are going to be wronged in this world.] It's frustrating, his identity in this world is even more miserable than the previous world.

Bai Chen couldn't stand the pain in his ankle, and this body, except for his ankle injury, there were also many small aches all over the place that were covered by his clothes. Even if he didn't look, Bai Chen knew that there were many wounds on his body.

Bai Chen supported his body and crawled a few steps forward. Leaning against the sturdy tree, he took a few breaths.

This body seems weak.

Mo Yuan is not here. Bai Chen suppressed the sadness in his heart and the urge to act like a spoiled child, [System, send me this body information.]

Bai Chen, who accepted the information, was stunned.

This world is little different from the world he has come into contact with in the past.

Men in this world can have children.

No, not man, but ge'er.

This world is amazing, it has three genders. There's woman, man, and ge'er.

There will be a red mark between the ge'er eyebrow. Their body structure is the same as that of man but their body is smaller than man. Their strength is also not as good as a man from birth. Their facial features are not as rough as that of a man, they are closer to the beautiful and delicate woman. Not only that, they can also have children just like women.

It's just that compared to women, ge'er fertility is not as good as women and difficult to get pregnant. In their lifetime, they can at most have two children.

Poor fertility and can't get a woman to get pregnant, have less strength and can't do heavy work. This makes ge'er status in this world very low. Only men from poor families who cannot marry a woman will fall back and ask for a ge'er. As for those big families, if they look at ge'er, at most, they would only be a concubine to play with.