JiuQiansui's Little Emperor 17

Xie Zhengyi sat on the bed with his upper body naked, red welts staggered across his bronze back. At a glance, there was almost no good flesh on his entire back, and there were even some wounds whose skin and flesh had rolled up, which look like white blisters.

"Your injury is so bad and you still take a bath, you don't want the wounds to heal or what?" The young man sitting on Xie Zhengyi's back and applying medicine to Xie Zhengyi said angrily but his action of applying medicine is completely opposite of his ferocious tone, it was soft and gentle.

But even if the young man applied the medicine more gently, the tool will inevitably touch Xie Zhengyi's wound when applying the medicine. The young man flinched as if the wounded person was him, on the contrary, Xie Zhengyi, who should be hurt, didn't frown, just like a normal person.

"Let's talk about you. You just like a person and already let yourself be like this. When grandpa beats you, you can't hide but can't you take it softer? You can lie to him or show weakness. That old man will let you go, he'll say some meaningful thing and that's that, but you have to be so hard-headed and stubborn with him. This is just great, you can't even see your back, and you were kneeling on the pebbles all afternoon, you don't want to walk anymore?"

The young man is the grandson of the grand tutor, Ceng Xingjian, who now works in the imperial physician department. Although he is a newcomer in the imperial physician department at a young age, his first-hand medical skills are not inferior at all in the imperial physician department, and his medical skills can even rank in the upper grade among the group of imperial doctors. He and Xie Zhengyi grew up together and received the teachings of the grand tutor together, their relationship is as close as brothers and stronger than ordinary brothers.

There were too many wounds, and a bottle of medicine was quickly applied. Ceng Xingjian put down the empty bottle and took out another bottle from the medicine box beside him, neither of his hand nor mouth stopped, "Nevermind those for now. The first thing you did when you came back was not to rush to use medicine to cure your injury but instead go take a cold bath? The reason is that you want to wash off the bloody smell on your body so that your little baby emperor won't smell it? Your intelligence was knocked out by my grandfather with your flesh and blood!"

It's not like the nagging of the person behind him like an old mother was only once or twice, Xie Zhengyi has long been accustomed to Ceng Xingjian's nagging, and habitually let Ceng Xingjian's nagging in his left ear and out of his right ear. He listened to the patter of rain and roar of thunder outside the window, his mind had already run into Taiji Hall.

He doesn't know if his baby has a good dinner without him, the rain is so heavy, the wind is cold, did Bi Luo add clothes to his baby, the thunder is so loud, will it scare his baby...

The more he thought about it, Xie Zhengyi couldn't sit still. He moved his body and said to Ceng Xingjian: "Faster."

"Woa, you will die if I go any faster." Ceng Xingjian gave a strange cry, deliberately using a little more strength on his hands.

Xie Zhengyi frowned subconsciously, but insisted: "Hurry up, I need to hurry back to the palace."

"What's so good about that emperor? Is he worth it for you to be like this?" Ceng Xingjian muttered: "Maybe it's just right for you to go back late, he can just go to his three thousand harem that has been left out for a long time to see the beauties who indulged him in the past. Maybe they are gently rolling around in the sheet now, look at you, gee, how bleak. "

"How miserable, how miserable"

"Ceng Xingjian! "Xie Zhengyi shouted displeasedly, warning him.

Seeing that Xie Zhengyi was really angry, Ceng Xingjian shut his mouth well aware of current affairs, but judging from his expression, he was very dissatisfied with the incapable emperor in the palace who made his brother so concerned about.