Online Great God's Useless Hands Little Baby 18

The post begins with a lengthy paragraph. Guo Jiawen used a lots of words to judge homosexuality as disgusting, wrong, and malformation. He also scolded Bai Chen and Lu Yuan with their full names, saying they brought bad school ethos, affecting the school reputation, so the school should expel them both.

Behind the paragraph are a lot of photos. There are pictures when Bai Chen and Lu Yuan were walking hand in hand down the street. When the two ate and fed each other in the restaurant. There were also some when the two were hugging and kissing intimately in the empty and quiet alley.

There are various photos, whether it was clear or blurry, it was all Bai Chen and Lu Yuan together.

Before seeing the picture, Bai Chen had always thought that he was very restrained with Lu Yuan when they were outside, so they just held hands. But now looking at these photos, Bai Chen discovered that it turned out that he was so intimate with Lu Yuan outside too. He looked at the photos, his eyes sparkled, and couldn't help but click the mouse to save it all.

These are all photos taken with AYuan.

Looking at these pictures, Bai Chen suddenly blinked in confusion.

In the past, the system would always tell him immediately if he was being photographed secretly. Come to think of it now, the system doesn't seem to have told him about it.

And, since being with AYuan, the system seems to have become more and more silent.

Bai Chen thought about it, it seemed that he hadn't talked with the system for a long time.

Bai Chen: [System?]

The system that would always respond immediately in the past didn't make a sound this time.

This is the first time this has happened, Bai Chen was a little worried.

Bai Chen called again: [System?]

System: [Little master? What's wrong?]

A puzzled voice came from the system.

Bai Chen's heart suddenly relaxed: [System, are you okay?]

System: [Little master, I am very good. Did something happen to little master?]

Bai Chen: [System, did something happen to you? You haven't talked to me very much lately.]

The previous system was very nagging, Bai Chen recalled the first world. At that time, the system was afraid that he would not adapt to the human world, so just like an old mother, it taught him bit by bit how to adapt to the human world. He doesn't know when it has started, the system is talking less and less.

System: [Ah, little master, I seem to have forgotten to tell you. I'm going to retreat soon.]

Bai Chen didn't notice the suspicious pause before the system answer. However, he still instinctively felt that something was wrong: [Why?]

System: [Um. The energy has been a little chaotic recently. I need to retreat and sort it out so I can't accompany little master.]

Hearing this, the wrong feelings in Bai Chen's heart dissipated and turned to worry: [Is it serious?]

System: [It's alright, little master. It's just a small problem, I just need to retreat. Little master can still come to me if you want anything, I can still hear you.]

Hearing what the system said, Bai Chen's worries dissipated a little. Not really shutting down and not a big problem from the description.

Seeing its little master being lied to by itself, the system was relieved but also a little sad.