I have a date with a ghost 3

This amusement park has been abandoned for more than 10 years. It wasn't known why it hadn't been rebuilt and was just left like that. The cement floor on the ground was also full of pot-holes because of worn down by years of non-repair. There is also small gravel scattered on it.

Bai Chen was caught off guard and fell on the ground. His knees and psalms were scratched by the small stones on the ground. The worn out and heavy bicycle fell on top of him.

The system witchessed this accident from start to finish, the feeling of distress just now hasn't dissipated yet and its heart was once again jump high from this accident.

[Little master, are you hurt?]

Bai Chen pushed the bicycle away from him and raised his burning palms. Sure enough, it was bleeding. And because he fell too hard, there is a lot of gravel stuck on his palm.

He hadn't seen his knees yet but Bai Chen knew that it was not much different from his palm.

It's all burning with pain.

[Does it hurt?] The system can't wait to replace him with itself. It can't wait to use its energy to wipe away those wounds on Bai Chen's hands, but it can't do that. The world consciousness is watching. It can't do anything that goes against the rules of this world. It can only quietly use its energy to increase Bai Chen's cell activity to be a little quicker to speed up the healing process a little bit. However, even so, these small wounds will also stay on Bai Chen's body for a few days.

Bai Chen shook his head and looked at his palm silently. The fine long eyelashes flutter up and down, after a while, it draws out some water dew.

A crystal clear tear slowly flowed down from Bai Chen's eyes and fell on Bai Chen's wound on his palm. The salty tears made the pain on the wound worse.

Bai Chen's palm trembled.

"It obviously doesn't hurt." He bit his lip, his delicate little face was filled with tears, looking pitiful: "I'm obviously not afraid of pain."

"But..." Bai Chen looked up at the dark end of the road with hazy eyes: "System, why do I feel so painful?"

"It's all his fault." Bai Chen flattened his mouth, complaining and being very unreasonable.

Bai Chen remembered that he was not afraid of pain before. In order to teach those thorns in the God Realm who disturbed the order and his sleep, Bai Chen once singled out the group of troublesome gods and beat up those groups of people. Although he is very powerful, with so many enemies, there's bound to be some injuries on his body. But he didn't feel pain at all at that time. Instead, he felt very happy and comfortable everywhere.

But now he is so hypocritical. His palms and knees just scraped a little skin and he felt the pain that he wanted to cry.

He wanted Mo Yuan to hug him and coax him softly.

Want Mo Yuan to blow on his palms and knees.

Want Mo Yuan to kiss his mouth to divert his attention.

Want to...

It's all Mo Yuan's fault. It was he who spoiled him too much that he has become so hypocritical now.

But the big bad guy, who was the culprit, was not by his side when he was injured.

"Big bad guy."

"Big bastard."

Bai Chen dropped the golden peas on one side while the other aggrieved and scolded in a low voice.

But even so, the person Bai Chen wanted to see still did not appear beside him.

After venting some feelings for a while, Bai Chen wiped away his tears angrily. He gets up from the ground and carefully straightens the bike.