Domineering Young Master's Personal Baby 10

Bai Chen knelt on one knee and looked up at Duan Qin, his eyes gleaming.

He was a little excited about Duan Qin's reaction, but also a little nervous, and also a little proud.

He didn't understand much in the last world, Qi Xiao proposed to him early, although because of father Lu, the two did not hold the wedding until he graduated.

But Bai Chen still remembered that when Qi Xiao knelt down to him and promised a life together forever, he was happy.

Bai Chen wanted to make Duan Qin happy, and also wanted to put his own exclusive mark on Duan Qin's body, so he suddenly thought of proposing at Christmas without no one telling him.

This is a gift he gave to Duan Qin and himself.

Duan Qin looked at Bai Chen deeply, and suddenly the corners of his lips slowly curled up, and his entire face became incredibly soft because of this movement.

He stretched out his hand and held it in front of Bai Chen: "Baby, I agree."

Bai Chen is happy, recalling the actions he had reviewed countless times before, took out the ring in the brocade box, and put carefully and solemnly on Duan Qin's finger.

At the moment when the ring was put on, Duan Qin suddenly applied force in his hand, and Bai Chen, who was still kneeling on the ground, was pulled up by Duan Qin and into his arms.

Bai Chen bent his eyebrows and was very happy to embrace Duan Qin quietly.

The brilliant fireworks outside the tower are still blooming, showing their short and beautiful moments.

Suddenly Bai Chen felt something cold on his fingers. He raised his hand suspiciously and saw that a ring was buckled on his finger. The style was similar to the one that Bai Chen just put on Duan Qin, with small inlaid delicate diamond pieces around it.

"Baby, are you willing to marry me then?" Duan Qin kisses the back of Bai Chen's hand.

"I am willing, I am willing."

It turned out that Duan Qin had the same idea as him, Bai Chen's heart turned sweet.

Finally, the box sent by Zheng Xuanhao came in handy.

Although Duan Qin was very restrained at the beginning because he was worried that it was Bai Chen first time, but he couldn't bear Bai Chen's fiery entanglement, coupled with Duan Qin's passionate age, finally, he couldn't restrain himself anymore and pick up Bai Chen, the two of them hugged each other until dawn in the hotel room before they decided to go to sleep.

The consequence of excessive indulgence is that Bai Chen lay down in bed for two days before getting up.

But this obviously did not affect Bai Chen's good mood at all.

When going back to class on Monday, Zheng Xuanhao, a gossiping man, immediately ran to Bai Chen to inquire about the progress. As soon as he got close to Bai Chen, the topic of gossip only just started, but Duan Qin unceremoniously took him aside. .

Zheng Xuanhao grumbled dissatisfiedly and was silenced by Duan Qin's cold eyes.

"Really overbearing." Zheng Xuanhao whispered, and walked to Tan Yiran's side, but his eyes kept curiously looking at Bai Chen's body.

"Watch where you're going, what can you see wearing such thick clothes in winter?" Tan Yiran pulled Zheng Xuanhao over and told him to avoid stepping on the unswept snow on the side of the road, and said helplessly.

"Aren't you curious about the development of their date this time?" Zheng Xuanhao stared at Tan Yiran with wide eyes.

"Not curious." Tan Yiran's face was indifferent.