Domineering Hunter's Delicate Husband 9

Zhao Yan's body is warm. Bai Chen, who was a little cold, didn't want to come down as soon as he wrapped around him. But even if Zhao Yan's body is cold, Bai Chen also doesn't want to come down.

Bai Chen rubbed Zhao Yan contendly. His lips also teasing Zhao Yan's chin with extra enthusiasm, extremely intimate.

Zhao Yan's anger that had been lingering in his heart dissipated a little because of Bai Chen's affectionate and reliant teasing.

His muscular right hand supported Bai Chen's buttocks. It is more comfortable and labor-saving to let Bai Chen hang on his body. In the dark night, his vaguely clear eyes looked at the only thing in the room that could be sat on. He carried Bai Chen and walked over to sit down, putting Bai Chen on his lap.

A dim lamp lit up the room. Bai Chen was lying in Zhao Yan's arms. When he turned his head, he saw a wooden food container placed on his bed by Zhao Yan. The food container was opened, revealing the delicious aroma from the dishes inside. On the side of the food box lid was a lit oil lamp.

It was this oil lamp that illuminated Bai Chen's empty room.

Bai Chen was already hungry. Smelling this food aroma and looking at the rich food in the container, he couldn't help swallowing. His stomach that had just stopped growling began to growl again. The sound was extremely loud in the silent night.

"Ha ha." A low and charming chuckle rang in his ears. Immediately afterwards, a broad and warm palm lifted Bai Chen's clothes and covered Bai Chen's flat belly, which was only bones.

Bai Chen raised his head confusingly. In the dim light, he looked at Zhao Yan's angular and beautiful face.

"Baby, you're too thin." Zhao Yan felt the touch on his hand, his mood that had just risen slightly because of Bai Chen's reaction fell instantly.

The person in his arms is really too thin. Whether it's his palm-covered belly, or the buttock that is sitting on his lap. These two should be the most fleshy places on the body but the only thing he felt at this moment was the man's bones.

Too skinny, he's really just skin and bones.

While Zhao Yan was distressed, he added another debt to the Ruan family.

Not only that, Zhao Yan's palm covered Bai Chen's body and rubbed it for a while. His limbs are cold.

He looked down at Bai Chen's washed and mended clothes, his heart throb in pain.

Zhao Yan hugged Bai Chen. He pulls his hand out of Bai Chen's clothes and reaches out to the food container on the side. He moved the food container and picked up the layer with the food, revealing the bowls of fragrant chicken soul underneath. He removed the layer containing the chicken soup, revealing the bottom layer of the food container.

Bai Chen blinked, he saw a soft ivory tunic at the bottom of the food container.

Zhao Yan picked up the clothes and unfolded it, handing it to Bai Chen's hands: "Do you like it? I should have prepared a complete set of clothes for you but now is not the right time. I can only make some inner clothes."

Otherwise, if he goes out in brand new clothes, his baby will surely be cleaned up by that Ruan family.

Bai Chen's eyes brighten. He happily touched the inner clothes on his hand. This tunic is made of silk, it was slippery to touch. It feels very comfortable, very suitable to wear in summer. Considering Bai Chen's current body cold problem, there was also a thin layer of cotton wool inside, just enough to keep Bai Chen warm.

The most important is that this was given to him by Zhao Yan.

Bai Chen's eyebrows and eyes curved, his whole body was surrounded by a sweet aura. Delighted, he set his hungry stomach aside and handed the clothes in his hand to Zhao Yan's hand. Soft and coquettishly, he said: "Zhao Yan, you help me dress."