Domineering Young Master's Personal Baby 1

The girl leaned back and was held Bai Chen arms. She blushed, a pair of misty beautiful apricot eyes looked at Bai Chen with a touch of affection, and a pair of weak and soft hands clung to the front of Bai Chen's clothes tightly.

Bai Chen straightened the girl blankly, let go of the hand that was holding the girl's waist, stepped back, and drew a safe distance between the two.

Xiao doesn't like him being too close to others.

Bai Chen lowered his eyes to cover the emotion in his eyes.

He really missed Xiao.

"Yan, classmate Yan." The girl clasped her palms nervously, and stumblingly said, "Thank you, thank you."

She bowed to Bai Chen, cheeks red and shyly looked at Bai Chen, then turned around and ran away quickly.

Bai Chen didn't care about the girl. He looked around and found that he was in a garden with a green lawn at his feet and a swing by the side.

He walked to the swing and sat down, with his toes lightly touching the grass, and the swing suddenly took Bai Chen to swing.

Bai Chen: [System, has the last world been sealed?]

Before Bai Chen woke up, he was thrown into the world by the system before he could ask.

System: [Don't worry, little master, the last world has been sealed, when little master recovers, you can return again.]

Bai Chen looked relaxed, and then habitually flattened his mouth.

It's going to be a long time, he won't see Xiao for a very long time.

Just think about it and he feels wronged.

The system didn't know how to comfort Bai Chen, it was a little nervous thinking about the last world.

When the golden light broke into Bai Chen's body, the last world suddenly disappeared into the three thousand worlds, and it couldn't be found no matter how much the system scanned.

The system didn't dare to tell Bai Chen this news, and could only pin its hopes on that illusory hope.

Bai Chen: [System, data.]

Bai Chen felt wronged for a while, and then he cheered up. He had to do the task well and go back to find Xiao quickly.

The system recovered and quickly sorted out the data of Bai Chen's body.

After staying in the last world for more than 20 years, the system has absorbed a lot of world energy. Now energy is no longer as scarce as the last world, and the speed of collecting data has also increased a lot.

Bai Chen fingers tapped on the air and looked up carefully.

This body is Yan Yan, the young master of the Yan family, one of the top four families in country Z. He is currently a freshman in Huafu Elite Academy1.

Huafu Elite Academy is the top elite school in Country Z. It has strong teachers and has trained many outstanding heirs and subordinates for the major families in Country Z. Almost all the descendants of the famous families in the country are studying here.

The original owner was a young master of the Yan family, one of the top four families in Country Z, of course is no exception.

Therefore, any student in this school who goes out has a strong background so no one dare to offend.

But there are exceptions.

In order to encourage the children of these elite families to study, the Huafu Elite Academy selects ten students with excellent academic performance from the common people to enroll in the school every year.