Real and Fake Young Master 17

The two had a lot of fun, and finally the grape was eaten by the two.

Bai Chen dropped the phone, leaned forward, took the plate containing the grapes into his arms, stretched out his index finger to carefully pick on each grape, then picked out the roundest and largest grape.

Qi Xiao encircled Bai Chen's waist and leaned his head on Bai Chen's shoulder.

The jade-like fingers moved on the purple-black grapes, and soon they peeled off the grape's coat.

"Xiao, you eat." Bai Chen turned his head and looked at Qi Xiao with bright eyes, and handed the full grape to Qi Xiao's lips.

Qi Xiao didn't take it. He squeezed Bai Chen's fleshy palms, and said with a smile: "Baby just robbed me of my grapes, why are you so good to me now?"

"This is a reward. "

"Reward?" Qi Xiao raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." Bai Chen nodded earnestly, "Because Xiao helped dad."

The system said that although his relationship with Qi Xiao now doesn't need to pay attention to knowledge and gratitude, proper rewards are still needed.

Bai Chen didn't know what to reward, but he liked the grapes Qi Xiao fed him, so he would also feed Qi Xiao grapes.

Qi Xiao was a little surprised, "Baby knows that?"

"Yeah." Bai Chen nodded.

The energy of the system has not recovered much. It is not easy to collect evidence from the Zhao Group. In the past month or so, the system has only collected half of it, and this half is not enough to defeat Zhao so quickly.

In addition, the Bureau of Commence action was unexpectedly fast this time.

Sure enough, Bai Chen asked the system to check before finding out the driving force behind the scenes.

It was Qi Xiao who filled in the most important evidence about the Zhao Group, and it was also Qi Xiao who used his relationship to get the Bureau of Commerce to intervene quickly.

The Zhao Group was defeated so quickly.

Qi Xiao touched Bai Chen's head, and didn't ask how Bai Chen knew, he opened his mouth and held the grape in his mouth.

The warm touch on his fingers made Bai Chen's ears red, but he stubbornly did not take his fingers back.

Qi Xiao smiled and swallowed the sweet grapes in his mouth, stretched out his long hand, and pulled out a wet tissue from the short table next to him, holding Bai Chen's hand, slowly helping Bai Chen wipe off the water stains on his fingers.

Bai Chen sat in Qi Xiao's arms obediently, letting Qi Xiao do it.

Qi Xiao didn't ask the reason, and Bai Chen couldn't talk about the system because it was an existence outside of this world. Once exposed, he and the system will be expelled from this world. He can't talk about it if he doesn't want to leave Qi Xiao.

But he also didn't want to deceive Qi Xiao.

After Qi Xiao wiped off all Bai Chen's ten fingers, he leaned over and attached his lips to Bai Chen's ears.

"Baby, a grape is not enough as a reward."

A warm breath poured into his ears domineeringly, and Bai Chen shrank his neck. "What do you want, Xiao?"

"Baby, how about you be my reward?" Qi Xiao whispered.

Bai Chen blinked, a little puzzled: "But I was Xiao."