JiuQiansui's Little Emperor 5

Bai Chen is a little tangled.

Xie Zhengyi coaxed him like this, he couldn't help but want to act like a baby to Xie Zhengyi.

But Xie Zhengyi only hugged him and coaxed him, he hasn't kissed him yet.

Bai Chen's head was lying on Xie Zhengyi's chest, thinking tangled while sobbing. Thinking about it, Bai Chen became more angry and sad, and raised his hand to hammer Xie Zhengyi's shoulder.

I blame you, it's all your fault.

Bai Chen hammered a few more times as if venting his anger.

Although Bai Chen thought he was hammering hard, his body was weak and he was hungry and panicked, he hammered on Xie Zhengyi's stiff shoulder, it's like acting coquettish and tickling.

Xie Zhengyi coaxed Bai Chen, but Bai Chen didn't even make a sound except for crying, which made Xie Zhengyi a little flustered and helpless, and a little sad.

He really hates me.

Bai Chen hammered Xie Zhengyi at this time, not only was Xie Zhengyi not angry, on the contrary, he was a little ecstatic.

At least he was willing to do something to him.

What Xie Zhengyi was most afraid of was not that Bai Chen would hate him, but that Bai Chen would treat him as nothing, just like before, not looking at him, and saying anything to him.

Now, if he is willing to beat him, that's good.

Xie Zhengyi couldn't help moving Bai Chen's face up, lowered his head, his warm lips covered Bai Chen's reddened eyes from crying, his lips moved down slowly, and he kissed Bai Chen's face bit by bit with some salty tears.

"Baby, don't cry." Xie Zhengyi whispered.

Bai Chen's mood improved a bit after being kissed, but his mouth was still pouting because of grievance.

Xie Zhengyi looked at Bai Chen's pursed rosy lips, his throat couldn't help moving up and down, his eyes darkened, unable to stop the desire in his heart, he slowly bent down, his lips lightly touched Bai Chen lips.

Just like he imagined, it was soft and sweet, making him want to take more, ravaged it fiercely, turning the pink lips bright red and moist.

Bai Chen was kissed by Xie Zhengyi, the habits of these worlds made him subconsciously cater to him, he leaned forward on his own initiative. When Xie Zhengyi restrained and wanted to retreat, he catch his his lips again, then opened his lips slightly.

Xie Zhengyi, who was originally afraid of being hated by Bai Chen and wanted to retreat, froze with Bai Chen's actions, and then he reacted, no longer restrained, and kissed Bai Chen ruthlessly, seizing the city and land.

The surrounding air became sticky and hot because of the actions of the two people sitting on the bed.

Bi Luo stood aside, lowered her head, and minimized her sense of existence. She listened to the movement from the bed, and her white face gradually turned red.

At the same time, pray silently that when Xie Zhengyi remember her, she can live to see the sun tomorrow.

Xie Zhengyi kissed fiercely, just like a wild beast, which was a little painful to Bai Chen. Bai Chen frowned uncomfortably, hummed softly, clenched his fists and hammered Xie Zhengyi's chest, wanting Xie Zhengyi to be gentle.

But Xie Zhengyi couldn't stop at all. The person in his arms tasted too sweet, which made him addicted, and only felt that it was not enough.

If he has not tasted it just now, then Xie Zhengyi can still restrain the devil in his heart, but he has tasted it, how can he stop? Especially thinking about after he stop, the person in his arms would look at him with hatred, Xie Zhengyi didn't want to stop even more.