Real and Fake Young Master 4

"Mom, I don't want to go abroad."

If the original body is really an adopted child, then going abroad is the best choice, but the original body is the biological son of the Lu family, and Bai Chen has to fulfill his wish for the original body to expose Lu Qing and Zhao Jun's conspiracy to overthrow the Zhao family, and going abroad will only increase the difficulty of the task.

Finally, when Mother Lu left Bai Chen's room, she still cried.

Bai Chen looked at the back of Lu's mother leaving, with a trace of doubt in his eyes.

Bai Chen: [Why is she so sad?]

System: [Because she loves her children very much, this is the greatness of maternal love.]

Bai Chen felt he understood a little bit.

He stood there in silence for a while, and his body suddenly shook.

System: [Little Master, what's wrong with you?]

The sound of the system brings a rare hint of eager worry.

Bai Chen raised his eyelids with some difficulty, [So sleepy. ]

The system relaxes: [Little master, let's go to sleep.]

Bai Chen nodded, swaying step by step toward the bed. As soon as he touched the bed, he fell asleep before he could cover the quilt..

The delicate teenager sleeps unsuspectingly on a pure white bed, wearing shirts and jeans that are too late to change. His face is slightly pink because of the sweetness of sleep, and his mouth slightly open to breathe and you can see the tenderness inside. The cute little tip of the tongue, he looks so cute and well-behaved, which is so pitiful.

At the other end of the bed was a neatly folded white cartoon quilt. The breeze blew in gently from the open French window, blowing the curled ends of the young man's head. No one saw it. In the breeze, the neatly folded quilt seemed to be pulled up by an invisible hand, and then lightly fell on the boy's body, covering the boy's body.

"Hmm." The young man gave a soft cry, his body moved slightly, curled up in a small arc, and buried his head in the quilt, leaving only his short, slightly curly hair exposed.

System: [Little master, you will be fine.]

Halfway, mother Lu came up and asked Bai Chen to eat, seeing that Bai Chen sleep soundly and did not respond, mother Lu look for a moment, hand gently stroked the top of Bai Chen's hair, finally did not have the heart to wake up Bai Chen from a deep sleep and went downstairs to eat lunch alone.

Bai Chen slept directly until dinner time.

System: [Little Master, Lu Qing is back, and he is telling father Lu about your fight at school.]

Bai Chen: [Oh.]

Bai Chen rubbed his sleepy eyes, he staggered out of bed with a look of tiredness and walked to the bathroom, pat his face with cold water, only then did he wake up.

After taking out a set of home clothes from the closet, Bai Chen stepped downstairs.

Downstairs, mother Lu was not in the living room. Lu Qing stood in front of father Lu with his head down and a little nervous, his fingers churning the corners of his clothes because of anxiety, "Dad, I don't know too well." He looked up and blinked innocently. "I'm a little worried about my brother, I want to go up and see my brother first."

System: [Little Master, the enemy's acting skills are good, so be careful.]

Bai Chen nodded and walked slowly toward father Lu side, "Dad, you're back."