Big Brother President is a Vampire End

Bai Chen's bloodline is very perfect, coupled with the ancient contract written by Zhan Yucheng at the heart of the two, Bai Chen's bloodline is not much worse than Zhan Yucheng's. The two bloodlines will eventually become identical.

This is the equality contract. According to legend, it was a contract created by the first generation king of the vampires for his lover after rummaging through ancient books.

After his birthday, Zhan Yucheng found an excuse to move out of the Zhan family villa with Bai Chen. They lived in Zhan Yucheng's villa in the east of the city.

Rong Shiyi didn't agree with Bai Chen moving out at first. If he wants to leave then Zhan Yucheng should leave by himself. She has been accustomed to the original owner living by her side all these years. In Rong Shiyi's eyes, Bai Chen was a child who had not grown up yet. There is no reason for the child to leave his mother's side. What should he do if he was wronged outside, or if he can't eat well and sleep well?

Although Rong Shiyi has seen how good Zhan Yucheng treated Bai Chen, she was still a little worried. Zhan Yucheng was too cold in the past, and that left a deep impression on her. She always worried that Zhan Yucheng wouldn't be careful enough and couldn't take care of Bai Chen. In the end, Zhan Cheng spoke up so Rong Shiyi could only reluctantly agree.

However, she put out a condition that Bai Chen must go home every weekend.

In early spring, Ye Ping came to look for Zhan Yucheng again. The words haven't been said yet when he sensed the aura of a vampire from Bai Chen's body.

He was very shocked, filled with doubt, he couldn't help but blurt out: "Mr. Zhan changed young master Cheng?"

Zhan Yucheng sat on the sofa, nodded flatly.

Ye Ping was stunned. It was so obvious that the sadness in his eyes could not be hidden anymore.

He said a few words in a hurry then quickly bid them farewell, and hurried away.

Bai Chen bit the bright red strawberry, looking at Zhan Yucheng puzzlingly.

Intuitively, he knew that his big brother knew what happened to Ye Ping.

Zhan Yucheng rubbed Bai Chen's head. He pulled Bai Chen to sit on his lap and opened his mouth to catch Bai Chen's lips. Sticking out his tongue he rolled the strawberry that Bai Chen just bit into his mouth and swallowed it, then he took a strawberry from the fruit bowel and fed it to Bai Chen's mouth.

Bai Chen opened his mouth and bit half of it, then pushed the remaining half to Zhan Yucheng.

Zhan Yucheng smiled and took the remaining strawberry, then answered Bai Chen: "The meeting between the vampires and exorcists about vampire rations broke down last month. Both sides are ready to go to war now. Ye Ping came to see me today just to see if I'll be joining."

Bai Chen understands it.

Zhan Yucheng is from the vampire royal family in front of thousands of people. His ability is several times more powerful than Lance, the princes who control the vampires now. If humans and vampires fight, Zhan Yucheng would be a huge variable. Although Zhan Yucheng said before that he doesn't care about the vampires, Zhan Yucheng was still a vampire. Once the war begins, it is difficult to guarantee that Zhan Yucheng will not change his words and join the war to fight for the vampires.

The country is not sure about Zhan Yucheng's attitude. After all, Zhan Yucheng had already dealt with the exorcist and the crown prince of the vampires before. The country sent Ye Ping, who has the most contact with them, to come test the wind. It would be best if they can confirm that Zhan Yucheng's attitude had not changed. But if there is a change, they can also be prepared to deal with Zhan Yucheng.