Domineering Hunter's Delicate Husband 16

"Here. Here." Bi Qing showed a big smile, joy all over her body, "Master is in the yard. Young master Zhao, please come in. Ruan Ame, please come in."

Bi Qing turned sideways to open the door wider.

Zhao Yan also had a smile on his face. He walked in with Ruan Ae following behind him and stuffed a red envelope into Bi Qing. Then she raised her hand and asked the servants outside to unload all the boxes on the cart and move them into doctor Zhou's yard.

There are nine carts in total. There are two large mahogany boxes on each cart with eighteen big mahogany boxes. It took more than three times to carry all the boxes into the yard.

Bi Qing brews the tea and quickly brings it to them.

On the other hand, Zhao Yan, doctor Zhou, and Ruan Ame already sitting at the table in the courtyard and chatting.

Doctor Zhou looked as the mahogany boxes came in, stroking his half-length beard on his chin, he was smiling widely: "Not bad, not bad. My Mian ge'er is only worthy of such a betrothal gift. You kid is really sincere."

If it were another man, they would surely be more reserved, but doctor Zhou was not reserved at all. He spoke very proudly. When the servant opened the mahogany box, he was still evaluating the objects placed inside.

He is very fond of Bai Chen now. In his eyes, Bai Chen is priceless. A part of him didn't really want to marry Bai Chen to Zhao Yan so early, but the two young people were very anxious. Even if he doesn't want to, he will still follow their will.

And now seeing Zhao Yan's grand and generous betrothal gift, the dissatisfaction in his heart dissipated a little. Such a betrothal gift, not to mention in Ruan's Village, even in the town or the county, very few people can compare. It could frighten them all.

In the intricately carved camphor wood box was fine deerskin, soft cloth, exquisite gold and silver jewelry, tea, and other things.

All these things look like they're worth a lot of money and very rare, doctor Zhou was satisfied. The villagers in Ruan's Village, who were outside to join the fun, watched with envy and jealousy.

This is the first time this occurred in Ruan's Village.

Some people look at these rich betrothal gifts that they have never seen before, and secretly regret. Why didn't they let their ge'er try harder to pursue him in the first place? If these are all for their ge'er. Now it's their home that is in the spotlight. As long as they take a little betrothal gift, they don't have to worry about their days at home anymore. They can eat and drink spicy food for the rest of their life.

And just looking at these betrothal gifts, one can imagine Zhao Yan's net worth. Having such a relative will benefit their whole family.

But now, others get it cheaply.

Those who have ge'er in their family sighed.

Especially Li Lianhua and Ruan Agui, who were hiding in the crowd. They regret so much that their bowels turn green.

Although they don't know the true value of these betrothal gift, they can see that the price of these things together is even more than 100 silver taels.

If, if they hadn't agreed to write the letter of breaking off, when Zhao Yan came to propose marriage and they agreed directly, all these things will now be theirs and they are also Zhao Yan relatives. In the future, the whole family can ask Zhao Yan for help.

The two looked at the contents in the boxes with blue faces, white faces, and then their faces burst into red. So colorful and beautiful.

There were a few people around, who didn't interact with the Ruan family daily, sneered when they saw the ugly faces of the two.