Domineering Young Master's Personal Baby 14

A woman with disheveled hair was escorted in by the security guard honestly, with a weird smile on her face, crazy laughter continued to flow from her mouth.

She is Xuan Lingling's mother.

"You all deserve to die, you all deserve to die." She murmured, repeating the sentence.

"Yang Xiaojuan?" Father Jing stared in shock, and asked the security guard who came in with mother Xuan: "What's going on?"

"Sir, she wanted to run out. We saw that she was suspicious so we caught her." Said the security guard.

"Yang Xiaojuan, why are you here?" Father Jing also knew mother Xuan when he was young, and the relationship between the two was pretty good. Later, when mother Xuan disappeared, Father Jing also had been looking for her for a while.

But now, seeing Mother Xuan suddenly in this place, Father Jing is surprised.

Mother Xuan seemed to have not heard father Jing questioning. She cast her eyes on the bomb and saw the red number stuck on the bomb, with an unbelief look on her face. She struggled to get rid of the security.

"How come? How come? I obviously set everything up. It shouldn't go wrong, how is everyone okay? Why are you still alive?"

Mother Xuan yelled incoherently, "Why are you still alive?"

Father Jing was stunned.

After a while, his eyes widened: "It's you?"

"Why are you still not dead, why are you not dead, not dead yet?"  mother Xuan continued to repeat this sentence, she looked like a crazy person.

When Bai Chen saw mother Xuan, a dark light flashed in his eyes. He let go of the hand that was hugging Duan Qin's waist and walked to mother Xuan. Amidst everyone's shocked eyes, he suddenly shot and grabbed mother Xuan's neck.

Her neck was held tightly, it was difficult to breathe. Mother Xuan opened her mouth and said, er, er, she couldn't utter a complete word anymore.

The two security guards holding mother Xuan were stunned.

"Yan Yan!"

"AYan!"

Yan Lu and Zheng Xuanhao spoke together, obviously shocked by Bai Chen's sudden movement.

Father Jing came back to his senses and shouted: "Let go of her."

Bai Chen's face was calm, his eyes were cold and unwavering, but his appearance only made father Jing feel even more terrifying. This kind of arrogance is powerful, it is the indifference of not putting anything in his eyes, as if in the next second, Bai Chen would kill mother Xuan without any hesitation.

Father Jing is not a saint, he will not feel pity for mother Xuan who planted a bomb in order to cause him and the people in this whole venue to die, even if her relationship with him was good before.

But father Jing couldn't just let mother Xuan die like this, nor could he let mother Xuan die in this place at Bai Chen's hands. He still had many questions that were not clear.

For example, how did mother Xuan get into this venue, why did she want to kill them, where did her bomb come from, and how did she avoid everyone's eyes and put the bomb secretly under this platform, and why is the bomb controller on his son, Jing Xiu, body?

Also, what does Bai Chen's statement that his son was controlled mean?

Bai Chen looked back and gave father Jing a blank expression.

Father Jing took a step back subconsciously.

The expression in Bai Chen's eyes showed no emotion, but it made father Jing feel scared inexplicably.