Domineering Young Master's Personal Baby 4

During the meal Bai Chen and Duan Qin ate sweetly, the pink bubbles kept popping, and Zheng Xuanhao almost doubted his life.

After eating, Bai Chen turned his head to Duan Qin naturally, raising his head and pouting.

Duan Qin took the paper towel and gently wiped off the oil stains around Bai Chen's mouth.

Such a gentle expression, it is different from the indifferent image of the past, Zheng Xuanhao looked at him and thought that Duan Qin must be possessed by a lonely ghost.

There is also AYan. Although his AYan usually has a gentle smile, he is actually very indifferent deep in his bones. How could he be so soft, so sweet, and so delicate.

The more Zheng Xuanhao thinks about it, the more he feels that today is very mysterious. It seems that after AYan cried and pounced on Duan Qin, something quietly went bad.

He endured it, but could not hold back, "AQin, AYan, you guys..."

"We are together." Duan Qin interrupted Zheng Xuanhao's words, looked at Zheng Xuanhao and Tan Yiran seriously, and solemnly announced to them: "Yanyan and I are now boyfriends."

"Huh?" Zheng Xuanhao felt a moment of difficulty processing.

Duan Qin seemed to feel that boyfriend could not fully express his relationship with Bai Chen and reflected his closeness with Bai Chen, so he held Bai Chen's hand, clasped his fingers, and printed a kiss on the back of Bai Chen's hand: "Yanyan is now my boyfriend, my person, and will be another master of the Duan family in the future."

Bai Chen's eyes are bright. He likes Duan Qin's confession very much. He has his eyes bent, and his whole body exudes a joyful air, pouting his mouth and 'muah1' on Duan Qin lips, declaring his ownership:. "you are mine, always will be"

"Um" Duan Qin lowered his head, touched Bai Chen's lips, committing himself to Bai Chen forever.

'Pata'

He didn't know if he was frightened by the two people's words or the intimate relationship between the two, Zheng Xuanhao hand shook, and the chopsticks he held fell onto the table with a crisp sound.

He stared at them incredulously, for a moment he was at a loss for words.

It was not only Zheng Xuanhao who was shocked, but also Tan Yiran, who had already speculated before.

He did not expect that Duan Qin and Bai Chen still had plans to get married in the future.

He was a little worried about the future of the two friends.

Although same-sex marriage is legal in Country Z, there has never been a case in their families before. The thought of the older generation is not so easy to change, not to mention Duan Qin is the only heir of the Duan family.

Duan Qin's status determines that his future partner can only be a female.

But no matter what, he must support his friend's decision, and this matter is related to the happiness of the two friends.

Seeing Duan Qin's serious look and the sweet smile on Bai Chen's face, Tan Yiran put away the thoughts in his heart and smiled: "Wish you two well."

Duan Qin looked at Tan Yiran and said seriously: "Thank you."

"You, you guys..."

Zheng Xuanhao, who finally recovered, was about to speak, but Tan Yiran on the side picked up a scallop and stuffed it directly into his mouth: "Don't talk nonsense."

Zheng Xuanhao took the scallop angrily and stared angrily at Tan Yiran: "Am I that kind of person?"

Tan Yiran ignored Zheng Xuanhao. He looked at Duan Qin and Bai Chen and said seriously: "If you need help, you can find me."