JiuQiansui's Little Emperor 16

The system was a little worried, when it found Xie Zhengyi, Xie Zhengyi was being beaten with a whip by the old grand tutor, his entire back was almost covered with marks, but Xie Zhengyi still knelt on the cobblestone ground without saying a word.

Looking at the dense weal marks on Xie Zhengyi's back, the system felt pain.

Even the system feels this way, then it must not be seen by its little master, let alone whether it will stimulate its little master's memory seal and it's for sure going to make the little master cry in distress.

The system can't bear to look at its little master sad.

After thinking about it, the system went into the grand tutor's mansion, and used its energy to see the past, then reproduced the past scenes of Xie Zhengyi and the old grand tutor getting along, then ran back to the palace with a little guilty conscience. At the same time, it also kept praying in its heart, hoping Xie Zhengyi will be able to coax its little master by then.

Bai Chen looked at the screen broadcast to him by the system, and calmed down, no longer saying he will go out to find Xie Zhengyi, but his chest was still a little uncomfortable, so he looked a little sullen.

The system cannot do anything so can only coax Bai Chen..

As Bai Chen listened, he looked at the sky outside the window from time to time, counting the time, Xie Zhengyi made an appointment with him and would rush back to accompany him as soon as possible.

Almost in the evening, Bai Chen waited and saw ADa.

"Emperor, rebels suddenly appeared outside the city, the situation is urgent. Lord Qiansui has already led troops out of the city to pursue them. He asked this subordinates to come and report to emperor, he's afraid he can't have dinner with emperor. Lord Qiansui asked emperor to eat well by himself. Lord Qiansui also said that he would rush back to the palace before curfew, emperor don't have to be worried." ADa knelt on the ground, bowed his head and reported to Bai Chen one by one according to Xie Zhengyi's instructions.

Bai Chen sat on a chair, a pair of clear and bright black eyes stare at ADa who was kneeling down. ADa, who was originally calm, could not help but tremble, for fear that his expression was wrong or his body movements were wrong and exposed the lie.

"Come here." Bai Chen stared at ADa for a long while before suddenly demanding.

ADa was stunned, feeling a little flustered for no reason, at the same time, the doubts in his heart expanded even more. Could it be that he was really exposed?

Thinking of messing up Lord Qiansui orders, ADa's little heart beats faster, but his face is still expressionless, and the body remains calm and knelt on the ground.

He still lowered his head, his tone respectful: "I don't know what the emperor has wanted?"

"I want you to come over." Bai Chen's voice was slightly cold, and a rare trace of impatience was revealed.

ADa's heart became even more flustered. He stood up a little hesitantly, and took two steps towards Bai Chen. "Emperor?"

"Come in front of me."

ADa could only take a few steps forward, at the distance of one arm length from Bai Chen, he cautiously asked: "Emperor?"

As ADa approached, Bai Chen's brows became tighter and tighter, and a faint murderous aura flashed between his eyebrows and eyes.

ADa looked at Bai Chen's expression, and his little heart trembled violently. He felt that he had violated Lord Qiansui's orders..

Sure enough, in the next second, Bai Chen, who was still sitting, suddenly stretched out his hand, grabbed ADa collar, and pulled ADa in front of him.