Domineering Young Master's Personal Baby 12

"AYan, you are here too? Why didn't you tell me." Zheng Xuanhao held a large plate of snacks, patted Bai Chen's shoulder with surprise and some complaints, then sat down beside Bai Chen.

Bai Chen: [System, check what in the paper bag Xuan Lingling is holding, and what did Yang Xiaojuan asked Jing Xiu to prepare.]

System: [Okay, little master.]

Bai Chen is very worried about what mother Xuan planned to do, it reminded him of the method Xuan Lingling desperately try to draw Duan Qin attention.

He frowned, he couldn't help the hostility that rose from the bottom of his heart..

The picture broadcast by the system is still playing, but in the picture, mother Xuan is unusually quiet. She sits on the edge of the bed, her fingers gripping the bed sheet tightly, her face is expressionless, doesn't know what she is thinking, but there is madness in her eyes. 

"AYan?"

Zheng Xuanhao took a bite of the fruit, seeing Bai Chen frowned, with cold aura oozing off his whole body. He didn't know what he was thinking, so he couldn't help but feel a little worried.

"What's the matter with you?"

Bai Chen regained his senses, looking away from mother Xuan's image, and turn to looked at Zheng Xuanhao.

He shook his head: "It's nothing."

Zheng Xuanhao was very carefree, but he was especially sensitive to other people's emotions. He wanted to ask Bai Chen again, because Bai Chen's appearance really didn't seem to be okay at all, and he always felt that he would suddenly go violent.

Zheng Xuanhao just opened his mouth, and suddenly he saw Bai Chen's eyes lit up, his frowning brows stretched out, and the storm that had just been brewing under his eyes seemed to dissipate in an instant.

With a bright smile on Bai Chen's face, he quickly got up from his seat and ran to the entrance of the venue.

Zheng Xuanhao was taken aback and looked towards the entrance subconsciously. He saw Duan Qin wearing a black high end suit with two assistants behind him. They also carry a domineering aura and enter the venue imposingly, attracting the attention of a crowd.

So cool and handsome!

Zheng Xuanhao was a little jealous and had a bit of a toothache again.

Because he saw Bai Chen rushing towards Duan Qin.

As it turns out, the bad mood of my friend just now is because of lovesickness?

Zheng Xuanhao is in a complicated mood.

Bai Chen happily threw himself directly on Duan Qin's body. He originally wanted to hug Duan Qin directly, but when he thought that this was the auction venue, he suppressed the desire in his heart, stretched out his hand, and held Duan Qin hand tightly, intertwined with Duan Qin's five fingers.

Duan Qin subconsciously stretched out his hand to hug Bai Chen at the moment Bai Chen rushed over, but when he didn't felt the warmth of the person in his arms but the softness of his hands, he suddenly regained his senses, his eyes filled with joy and gentleness, making his cold face soften.

Duan Qin raised his hand and touched Bai Chen's head, and then gently scratched Bai Chen's nose. His movements were gentle and indulgent, stunning the two assistants who followed him, and the group of onlookers around them

"Little villain, you lied to me, huh?" Duan Qin raised his eyebrows, the slightly high syllables at the end were soft and sexy.

"I want to surprise you." Bai Chen bent his eyebrows and looked at Duan Qin's face faintly: "AQin, are you happy? And I miss you so much."