Big Boss's Domestic Little Zombie 5

Is his family's little zombie trying to take care of him?

Mo Yan felt interested and happy in his heart.

He also doesn't feel ashamed that he, a big man, was being kept by a little zombie. On the contrary, he was happy and felt smug. It's just that there's no one around, if any Mo Yan would probably start showing off now.

Thinking about this, Mo Yan couldn't sit still. Not only could he can't sit still, but his mouth couldn't stop either.

He looked at the little zombie's hideous pale and peeling lips, he gulped. He felt a little thirsty and itchy, he wanted to rub it.

He threw the cloth bag to the side of the bed and hugged the little zombie standing beside the bed. It doesn't matter if the little zombie is dirty or not, whether he will get the zombie virus from a kiss, he just kissed the little zombie's lips.

The little zombie's body is stiff. There was no emotion or expression on his face or eyes, but when his lips touched the little zombie, Mo Yan could strangely feel that the little zombie was happy.

Very nice.

Mo Yan cherishes the feeling very much in his heart.

The little zombie's lips didn't feel good but it still makes Mo Yan a little abnormal, so he didn't overdo it. After the light peck, he let the little zombie go. Although he wants to do a little bit more, Mo Yan still has a trace of reason. He knows that he can't really get himself infected with the zombie virus.

He is a bachelor exactly like the whole family is not hungry when one has enough to eat1. Not to mention, there's his friends and family. He can't throw away his life.

And if he turned into a zombie, what if his little zombie baby doesn't like him anymore? What will he do if he is attracted to other people and runs away? One must know that zombies have no attraction to other zombies. Zombies are only interested in humans.

Thinking of the possibility that his little zombie will be attracted to other people, Mo Yan wanted to crush the imaginary enemy in his heart.

"Hou"

The little zombie roared.

The zombie have no expression. He only has red eyes with no light, as if a red note were put into his eye socket. Even the sound he made is no different from other zombies, but Mo Yan always felt that the little zombie is special. He can distinguish the little zombie's feeling from his every move and roar.

Mo Yan thinks that this is fate. He and the little zombie are destined to have a relationship.

Mo Yan rubbed the little zombie's hair happily.

The sticky feel is very bad, but even so, Mo Yan still cherished every bit of the little zombie.

But, it just can't always go on like this.

This floor seems to be the little zombie private domain. Except for the little zombie and him, a living man, Mo Yan didn't see any other zombies.

He looked around the glass window satisfied. Very good, no zombies will see.

Mo Yan took out a large wooden barrel from his space. This wooden barrel was specially found by Mo Yan. It makes it more convenient for taking a bath outside.

He poured the space spring water into the barrel, then put his hand into the barrel. After a while, the water in the barrel was warm.

"Be good. Let's get you cleaned up, baby." Mo Yan coaxes him like a child. The hungry little zombie that was standing beside him to watch him work was pulled into his arms. He quickly takes off the little zombie clothes.