Domineering Young Master's Personal Baby 2

"Xiao."

Bai Chen looked at the person who was riding on the dark horse not far away, a person with a handsome and indifferent appearance, his eyes turned red in an instant. He murmured, pursed his mouth and rushed over under Zheng Xuanhao's surprised eyes.

Duan Qin stood coldly and dismounted. He just stepped on the ground and was able to stand firmly when there was a sudden momentum behind him. Before he could react, a body attached to his back, and then a pair of arms were tightly wrapped around his waist.

He subconsciously pulled the hand wrapped around his waist and threw the person behind him away. However, when he just touched the hand on his waist, a fierce emotion suddenly arose in his heart. What was even more strange was that he actually wanted to hold the owner of these hands tightly in his arms.

Duan Qin's movements stopped.

There is a voice in his mind screaming frantically: It's him! It's him!

Duan Qin frowned tightly.

"AYan?" Tan Yiran just got off the horse to talk to Duan Qin, and saw Duan Qin being hugged from behind. From the figure, it was his good friend Yan Yan. Duan Qin, who was hugged, his face frown indifferently.

He didn't understand the situation, and looked at Duan Qin questioningly.

No one resolved his doubts, whether it was Duan Qin or Bai Chen who was hugging Duan Qin.

Bai Chen doesn't notice anyone at this moment.

At this moment, there was only this man, who was hugged tightly by him, in his heart.

He moved, still hugging Duan Qin waist, and moved to the front of Duan Qin, raised his head and looked at Duan Qin with red eyes.

Aggrieved and pitiful.

But there were strange surprises in those bright misty eyes.

As if he saw the light in life.

Duan Qin's heart suddenly tightened, it was painful.

His brows became more tangled, he didn't understand what's going on with him. This kind of emotion was strange and strong, he had never experienced it before.

He clearly wanted to pull the person away from him, but he was reluctant to let go too.

And he still feels distressed.

He wanted to wipe the tears from the red eyes of the person in his arms, and wanted to tell him, don't cry.

"I thought it would be a long, long time before I could see you." Bai Chen cried and laughed and buried himself in Duan Qin's arms. He was so happy. He thought it would take a long, long time before he could see Qi Xiao again, but didn't expect to see him here.

Although he looked different from the last world, Bai Chen knew that he was Xiao, the auras on their bodies were exactly the same.

Bai Chen tilted his head and habitually rubbed Duan Qin's shoulders, with a sense of coquettishness.

Obviously he was only just sleeping for a while, but he missed Qi Xiao so much.

Duan Qin's body froze in an instant, he didn't know how to react with his hands on his side.

Tan Yiran on the side was shocked.

Duan Qin has never allowed others to get close to him. Even their friends who grew up together have always been in control. But now, not only has AYan, who has always been gentle and caring, hugs Duan Qin, even Duan Qin didn't push him away too.