Domineering Young Master's Personal Baby 8

The sound of a needle drop could be heard.

Everyone's eyes widened and looked at Xuan Lingling on the ground, who was kicked and knocked unconscious by Bai Chen, but Bai Chen looked on with a cold expression like a god. They only felt that today was like an illusion.

They're about to drop their jaw, okay?

First, Xuan Lingling insulted Duan Qin loudly, threatening to compare her test scores with Duan Qin.

They won't talk about this, after all, there are too many point differences.

Who is Duan Qin? He is the only heir designated by the head of the Duan family, one of the four great families, and the students in their class are also the top young masters, and the teachers responsible for teaching are the most talented in all fields.

Xuan Lingling is just an ordinary civilian student. Even if she enters Huafu Elite Academy, the courses she learns are just a bit more advanced than those outside of the academy. Compared with the education of Duan Qin's class, one is like heaven and the other is earth.

Threatening to compare test scores is nothing more than a joke in the eyes of people like them.

After all, they are not in the same field at all.

Then there was Bai Chen's sudden kick.

This kick is what really shocked them.

Even Zheng Xuanhao and Tan Yiran who stood behind Bai Chen and Duan Qin were shocked.

Of the four of them, any one of them could beat others. The only one that was impossible was Bai Chen, because on weekdays, the original owner was kind to others.

But thinking about it, it can be explained.

After all, his boyfriend was insulted in front of everyone and Xuan Lingling tried to seduce Duan Qin before!

Yes, Bai Chen and Duan Qin have been sticky and sweet on campus these days, those that don't want to know about their relationships even know.

It's just that everyone came to a tacit understanding.

Thinking about it this way, Bai Chen's kick was absolutely fine, and it was also quite relieving!

Even clay figures will also have tempers!

Everyone's eyes kept changing.

Zheng Xuanhao came back to his senses, his eyes lit up, he was excited and about to speak, but his mouth was covered by Tan Yiran on the side in time.

Tan Yiran motioned him to look at Bai Chen.

He looked at Bai Chen's small face, killing intent surging all over his body.

A little scary!

Zheng Xuanhao couldn't help but shrink his neck.

Duan Qin took Bai Chen in his arms, patted Bai Chen's back comfortably, and then looked at Tan Yiran.

Receiving Duan Qin's sign, Tan Yiran dragged Zheng Xuanhao, walked out of the classroom, and evacuated the surrounding crowd. By the way, he asked two male classmates to carry Xuan Lingling to the infirmary, and then left with Zheng Xuanhao, who was a little puzzled.

After a while, only Duan Qin and Bai Chen remained in the corridor once full of people.

"Baby." Duan Qin lowered his head and touched Bai Chen's lips, and then directly picked up Bai Chen like a child, walked into the classroom, randomly found a place to sit down, put Bai Chen on his lap, and put one hand on Bai Chen's waist, protecting him.