Husband, he always pretending to be an O 4

Gu Louwei got the pass and came to Bai Chen's class to observe and collect information on the grounds that he needed to collect alpha's body data for the new medicine he was researching and needed alpha's cooperation to conduct some research.

That would be the mecha department. Bai Chen and the others were freshmen and could not drive real mechas. The mecha operations were all performed on the simulator, which just happened to give Gu Louwei an excuse.

Although Bai Chen didn't have time to talk to Gu Louwei because he had to take the class seriously, when he turned his head occasionally, he could see Gu Louwei looking at him seriously behind him. Bai Chen's heart was sweet, so he became more enthusiastic in the class. He is generally talented in mecha operation, and this time he was also praised by the teacher.

After class, Bai Chen happily ran to Gu Louwei's side and looked at Gu Louwei with bright eyes.

Gu Louwei held Bai Chen's hand and scratched it teasingly, "Baby's performance is awesome."

Bai Chen smiled even more happily.

He saw Gu Louwei's other hand touching his head, and he was a little curious about what Gu Louwei was doing.

Gu Louwei saw that Bai Chen was curious, so he opened the permissions to Bai Chen, so that Bai Chen could see the contents of his light brain.

The above pile of dizzying data, Bai Chen was dizzy after looking at it for a while, so Gu Louwei pinched Bai Chen's nose amusingly and explained: "This is when you were operating the simulator just now, it's the various changes of the body data."

Bai Chen widened his eyes.

He looked at Gu Louwei's light brain, which was densely filled with recording data, and then looked at Gu Louwei.

He always thought that this was just an excuse made by Gu Louwei...

"It's an excuse, but it's also a good thing." Gu Louwei leaned into Bai Chen's ear and whispered.

In fact, Gu Louwei has already completed the research on this new type of medicine on his body. This is a medicine that can reduce the consumption of alpha's physical energy without any side effects.

It's just that Gu Louwei's current medicine can only reduce consumption by 5%. In his opinion, this has not achieved the results he originally envisaged, so he has never made this potion available. It was still in his own laboratory, and he still silently increased the medicine effect.

Gu Louwei talked about some of the medicines he had researched in detail, while observing Bai Chen's expression.

Although Gu Louwei is still a little dissatisfied with the medicine he developed, he is confident that even if this semi-finished medicine comes out, it will be enthusiastically sought after, and his status as a pharmacist will be improved.

Such an excellent person, his baby will definitely love him to death when he knows it.

Gu Louwei indulged in his beautiful imagination, then turned his head, and saw Bai Chen frowning with a serious face, there was a trace of anger in his brows.

Bai Chen is trying his best to restrain his murderous aura.

Bai Chen had seen this medicine that was studied by Gu Louwei in the data.

In the data, when this medicine was born, it was highly praised by the entire empire. Energy medicine used to be the first choice for alpha to supplement physical energy, but taking too much energy medicine can easily damage the alpha's muscle structure, but this energy-saving medicine has no trace of side effects.