I have a date with a ghost 1

It was dark as ink all around. The thick darkness is almost breathless. He can't see his fingers, his ears can't hear the slightest sound, even his breathing can't be heard. The silence is terrifying.

Bai Chen was in such a strange place.

He still remembered that he and Mo Yan buried the original owner's parents in Luofeng Mountain, then he lay on Mo Yan's back and let Mo Yan carry him down the mountain.

What happened?

What about Mo Yan?

Where is this?

Bai Chen was puzzled. He tried to walk forward to find an exit in this darkness, but after walking for ten minutes, he still saw nothing but darkness.

On the way, Bai Chen did not encounter any obstacles. If not, Bai Chen would have thought there was a problem with his sight.

Bai Chen stopped, his brows furrowed slightly.

This is not right.

[System?]

Bai Chen called the system.

One second.

Two seconds.

Three seconds.

Silence. In the past, even if the system doesn't appear in time, it would still hear the system answer. This time there was no movement at all, as if the system was not with him.

Bai Chen's doubts grew bigger and bigger.

But sitting still is never Bai Chen's style.

He closed his eyes and used all his senses to sense the darkness around him carefully.

A light breeze blew slightly, passing through Bai Chen's right arm. Bai Chen's intuition told him that this wind was unnatural. He stretched out his left hand. His movement was as fast as lightning, slamming the wind into his right arm.

The wind should have been like air, but when Bai Chen felt it with his hand, he felt something sticky. This thing is very cautious and slippery. Just as Bai Chen's left hand was about to clenched and retracted, it slid away like a loach.

After the 'wind' slipped away, it didn't wait for Bai Chen's next move before there was a rustling sound in the dark. Immediately afterward, Bai Chen heard a conversation as soft as a mosquitoes.

"Why is he not afraid at all?"

"I don't know. He obviously just cried."

"Woohoo, he just caught me with great strength, it hurt."

"Don't cry. We will help you teach him. He will be so frightened that he will cry to find his mother."

......

Bai Chen tilted his head.

Kid?

But what's up with crying?

Bai Chen raised his hand to touch his face. Sure enough, there are traces of wetness.

He stopped. Suddenly a guess came to mind.

Suddenly, a gust of wind blew. The cold wind made goosebumps rise on Bai Chen's exposed arms. Only then did Bai Chen realize that he was wearing short sleeves.

"Hee hee~"

Strange children's laughter came from all directions breaking this silent darkness. The laughter poured into Bai Chen's ears.

Bai Chen raised his gazes.

A little blood slowly oozes out of the thick darkness. More and more blood slowly spread to Bai Chen's feet. Bai Chen looked down, only then did he see that he was wearing a pair of white canvas shoes.