Online Great God's Useless Hands Little Baby 9

After finishing breakfast, Lu Yuan held the books they needed in class in one hand while holding Bai Chen in his other hand. Under the eyes of many girls like wolves in the store, he walked leisurely to the teaching building where Bai Chen took classes.

When they came to a crossroad, Lu Yuan suddenly raised his hand and glanced at the time on his watch. Then he took Bai Chen to one of the quieter trail.

This trail has many twists and turns with many tall and sturdy trees on both sides. There are also many colorful wildflowers and green grass under the tree, occasionally when the breeze passes by, the flowers and grasses sway. The light floral fragrance and the fresh smell of grass blows on their face, it was refreshing.

These trials lead to all directions in the campus, and because it was too twisted, it takes twice as long compared to walking on the normal road outside. So except at night or after class, with the morning students all rushing to class, no one will show up on this trail.

The two walked for a while. After they were far from the hustle and bustle outside, Lu Yuan suddenly stopped.

Bai Chen looked at Lu Yuan confused, seemingly asking him silently.

Lu Yuan looked at Bai Chen's eyes that were as clear as water, his heart beating fast.

"AYuan?" Seeing that Lu Yuan didn't move for a while now and he only kept staring at him while saying anything, Bai Chen finally called him.

This call seemed to wake Lu Yuan up, then Bai Chen felt that his hand was being held even tighter. The hot temperature in Lu Yuan's hand was clearly transmitted to Bai Chen's hand, making Bai Chen's palms warm and sweaty.

The two looked at each other quietly. Suddenly, Lu Yuan moved. He pulled Bai Chen's hand hard, forcefully pulling Bai Chen's body in. Because of this strength, Bai Chen couldn't stand firmly on his feet and threw himself into Lu Yuan's arms. Then Lu Yuan hugged Bai Chen tightly.

AYuan wanted to hug me.

Bai Chen raised his eyebrows, thinking about it sweetly. At the same time, his enthusiastic hands also wrapped around Lu Yuan's waist and buried his entire head in Lu Yuan's shoulder.

AYuan's embrace was as comfortable as ever.

Bai Chen narrowed his eyes, looking very comfortable.

Then Bai Chen felt a warm breath near his ear and a familiar voice entered his ears, "Baby, be my boyfriend."

For the first time in his life, Lu Yuan confessed to the person he likes so he was a little nervous. From yesterday's game to today's meeting, Lu Yuan has been thinking about this matter. The two characters get along very intimately and naturally. Lu Yuan could also see that his baby also has feelings for him with a sense of dependency.

Although he doesn't know where Bai Chen's sense of dependency came from since they have only known each other for a day, that doesn't prevent Lu Yuan from wanting to spoil Bai Chen. He wants to engrave his own mark on Bai Chen's body.

Lu Yuan originally wanted to find a better time to confess, but in the end, he couldn't help his inner longing and possessiveness towards Bai Chen. That's why Lu Yuan takes Bai Chen to this secluded place to confess before class begins.

He didn't even prepare flowers.

It was only impulse and possessiveness.

"Let's date." Lu Yuan was a little nervous but he hid it well, even his breathing was steady. If it wasn't for Bai Chen being held tightly in his arms and listening to that abnormal heart rate, he wouldn't even know that his lover was nervous.