Husband, he always pretending to be an O 7

Bai Chen found that Su Xing appeared more frequently in front of him, and he always chose to appear when Gu Louwei was away.

He always had a soft and lovable face. A pair of black eyes as clear as obsidian looking at Bai Chen, white teeth biting his pink lower lip lightly, softness mixed with eye-catching strength.

Bai Chen's heart skipped a beat twice.

Again.

Bai Chen frowned in disgust.

His eyes murderous.

"Susu, are you waiting for me?" Wen Xie ran out of the classroom sweating profusely, his eyes full of surprises and strong love.

He quickly ran in front of Su Xing, but stopped abruptly when he was about to approach, scratching his hair shyly: "Susu, wait for me, I'll change clothes."

Su Xing looked at Wen Xie tenderly and shyly, and nodded lightly: "Mm."

Wen Xie's face quickly turned pink, and his eyes filled with infatuation. Fortunately, he cherished every minute and second of getting along with Su Xing very much in his heart. He quickly recovered, before running away, he bumped into Bai Chen's arm, and winked at Bai Chen.

Brother, help me look after him.

Soon, only Bai Chen and Su Xing were left.

Su Xing naturally stepped closer to Bai Chen, tilted his head and turned to Bai Chen curiously: "Luo Chen, why didn't you team up with AXie this time? Aren't you good brothers?"

The angle of his tilted head was just right, just within Bai Chen's line of sight.

Bai Chen's heart skipped another beat due to his curious appearance.

Bai Chen raised his hand and pressed it against his heart, his eyes were as cold as a knife.

After the world consciousness forced Wen Xie to know Su Xing as the original owner remembered, it even wanted to interfere with his emotions...

"I heard that the reward for the first place in this assessment is the RS11 mecha made by Master Yi himself." Su Xing's cheeks flushed with excitement, "This mecha is the latest model released this year, and its explosive power and speed are better than those of the past. More importantly, it was made by Master Yi himself, if only I could get it."

Su Xing was filled with longing.

Bai Chen's expression was calm.

This time, the school's final assessment is a combination of the Mecha Combat Department, the Command Department, the Pharmacy Department, and the Mecha Production Department. Each team consists of five people, of which the Mecha Combat Department has the largest number of people, so each team will assign two people.

Bai Chen and Wen Xie, as students of the Mecha Combat Department and the most affectionate brothers, should have formed a team together, but when Wen Xie spoke, Bai Chen refused without hesitation.

There is only one pharmacist in a team. Naturally, Bai Chen wants to form a team with Gu Louwei. As for Wen Xie, now that Bai Chen is less involved, his passionate pursuit of Su Xing wasn't concealed at all.

Coupled with Su Xing's warm invitation, Wen Xie naturally agreed happily.

In addition, Su Xing also tried to invite Bai Chen. After Bai Chen clearly refused him, he asked Wen Xie to be the lobbyist.

In the mecha combat department, although Bai Chen and Wen Xie's achievements are not the most powerful, they are still among the top ranks, especially after Bai Chen entered this body. His combat ability has skyrocketed, making people yield and their glasses fall and break1 again and again. That's right, he is a popular candidate who was invited to form teams in this assessment.