Online Great God's Useless Hands Little Baby 5

It is not only Yuelao Temple and the World Channel that have become lively. At the same time, Baai Chen's private chat channel was bombarded by friends and strangers. Among them, the one who bombard him the most was Ao Jiangshan.

With an expressionless face, Bai Chen didn't look at the messages before closing the private chat channel directly and also blocked Ao Jiangshan too.

Your husband Linyuan Xianyu invites you to ride with him, yes or no?

Bai Chen agreed with his eyebrows raised happily.

A charming woman in an intricate and gorgeous red wedding dress was hugged by a handsome man with the same style of wedding robe and sat on the tall black horse. The two are intimately attached to each other.

Around them are players inside and outside of their group. All kinds of white words flashed back and forth above their heads. At a glance, most of the core messages contain the names Yuhua Feixian and Linyuan Xianyu.

Team Channel

Linyuan Xianyu: Baby, it's too crowded here. Let's go to a place with no one there.

Bai Chen habitually nodded and then typed.

Yuhua Feixian: Okay.

The black horse hooves rose carrying the newlywed couple on its back and galloped away outside Yuelao Temple.

Some players who were clamoring around saw them and immediately summoned their own horses and followed them. Some remained in place, lively and excitedly discussing what happened today.

"Old fourth?" Guo Jiawen, who was playing in the dungeon, suddenly turned his head and asked, "You and Linyuan Xianyu are married?"

"What?" Zhao Zhenyu and Li Botao, who were on the side, immediately retreated from their intense dungeon when they heard the words. "Linyuan Xianyu?"

Li Botao opened the World Channel for the first time.

"Fuck, it's that Linyuan Xianyu! It's really Linyuan Xianyu, the world channel is exploding!" Li Botao said excitedly: "old fourth, how did you do it? That's Linyuan Xianyu? How did you meet him? When did he return to the game? Old fourth, can I make a team with him? I want to see my idol up close!!"

Li Botao's eyes were shining brightly staring at Bai Chen.

"Old fourth, me too. I also want to take a photo with the great god." Zhao Zhenyu also said excitedly. The two had forgotten that they were still in the dungeon at this time. They all stopped what they were doing and looked at Bai Chen expectantly.

"But, does great god Linyuan Xianyu know that you are a man?" Guo Jianwen said quietly, "old fourth, pretending to be a girl is wrong."

Zhao Zhenyu and Li Botao's excitement cooled down because of Guo Jianwen's words.

"Old fourth, you..." Zhao Zhenyu said, a little difficult.

"He knows." Bai Chen turned his head with a cold gazes, "and, when have I ever lied to someone?"

Guo Jiawen choked, he became a little embarrassed.

"If you have an opinion on me, I can pretend that I didn't know it but please don't spread rumors casually." Bai Chen said coldly, "unfounded rumors and slander are subject to legal liability."

"I..old fourth, how could I possibly have an opinion on you?" Guo Jiawen said with embarrassment and difficulty. He want to quickly restored his image so he said, "I'm just worried about you being misunderstood. It will be bad for you then."

"Is it?" Bai Chen's tone did not fluctuate at all. But when it entered Guo Jiawen's ears, it made him feel a chill for no reason. It felt like the kind appearance he has been working hard to maintain for the past six months has been uncovered and the ugly face he had hidden for so long was revealed.