Big Boss's Domestic Little Zombie 14

'Boom'

Thunder and lightning sounded. Guan Xiaoxiao and the six people fell into the wind and rain. Bean sized raindrops crashed down on them, into their wounds.

Each of them has two wounds on their bodies. One was made by the little zombie and the other was Mo Yan. These two wounds are all just skin wounds so they aren't worried and didn't care about the pain but now that they were thrown into the rain and drenched, the scorching pain almost doubled or tripled.

The pain was more than they could bear.

For a time, the six people covered their wounds and painfully rolled in the rain.

The rain in the apocalypse contains the zombie virus. People exposed to the rain have a chance of turning into zombies. Not to mention the wounds on their bodies that were drenched. The probability of becoming a zombie is...

Guan Xiaoxiao was suffering from pain. With a pale face, she thought about it, and she fell to the ground in despair. Crawling on the ground with both hands and feet, she wants to climb into the warehouse for shelter from the rain.

Mo Yan flicked the vine in his hand, those people who were climbing into the warehouse were thrown into the rain again.

"Please, help me."

"Let me in."

"I don't want to die."

"Help me. Help me. I'll give you anything you want."

......

They begged Mo Yan in pain and despair. Mo Yan looked indifferent. Swung his wrist and closed the slightly deformed door that he kicked just now.

'Peng'

The iron door come together, covering everything in the warehouse, blocking those people outside the door.

In the warehouse, the four standing by the side looked at the indifferent Mo Yan and swallowed.

Mo Yan ignored the four. He handed the vine in his hand to the little zombie's hand. The little zombie's fingers moved, the vine turned into little green lights and submerged into the little zombie's body.

Mo Yan holds the little zombie and goes to the parked car.

He opened the door and carefully put the little zombie into the back seat, then lifted his foot and got into the car.

The four people on the side saw Mo Yan completely ignoring them, and couldn't help looking at each other.

"Brother, thank you for saving us. The grace of saving life won't be able to pay. Brother, if anything happens to you in the future, just command and we'll go through fire and water regardless of what it is." Of the four, one of the tall men stepped forward.

"Right, brother. I haven't introduced myself to you yet. My name is Hu Linyi, my ability is a mutation of strength. I just advanced to the 3rd level." Hu Linyi pointed to the only girl beside him: "This is my younger sister, Hu Jiao. She is a 2nd level space ability user. This is Chen Maojian, he's a 2nd level wind ability user. And Su Zining is a 3rd level speed ability user."

"Mo Yan." Mo Yan glanced at Hu Linyi and the others, "No need."

After saying that, he sat in the car and was ready to close the door.

Hu Linyi and the others were stunned. No need to repay?

"Wait a minute, brother." Hu Linyi grabbed the car door and stopped Mo Yan's action.

"What else?"

Mo Yan's eyes were cold. Hu Linyi looked directly at Mo Yan's eyes, his hands and feet suddenly became a little stiff.