I have a date with the ghost king 6

Inside the first gourd is an ordinary ghost whose resenemt has been eliminated. Zheng Jianhua asked Bai Chen to send the ghost to the wheel of reincarnation on the spot. Inside the second gourd is a ghost with an ordinary strength and resentment. Zheng Jianhua asked Bai Chen to fight and subdue it. The third gourd contained a cloud of yin qi. Zheng Jianhua attached the yin qi to himself and ask Bai Chen to pull it out and eliminate it without affecting his health.

These three are all skills that an exorcist must master, and Bai Chen completes them all perfectly. Zheng Jianhua couldn't help but nod his head in praise.

Without the guidance of elders, after fumbling and contacting exorcism and spiritism for only two years and he could achieve so much already, he was simply a genius.

After the assessment was complete, Zheng Jianhua walked out with Bai Chen. There was a faint smile on his face, he was obviously in a good mood. He looked at Bai Chen and suggested: "Although you have good control of exorcism and passed the assessment, with your talent and aptitude, if there are elders or teachers to teach you then your current strength might be better than that. Uncle suggested that you go to the exorcist academy to take some advanced studies for a year or two. They possess the most greatest talented people and resources for exorcists. It's the best place for young people like you who have just entered the exorcism world."

Zheng Jianhua said, thinking about the current financial situation of the Qu family and the cost of the exorcist academy, and added: "You don't have to worry about money matters. Uncle...The exorcist academy has a policy for this situation. You can apply for a bursary. In addition, the academy will also take care of such students and arrange part-time jobs for them. If you study well, the school also has scholarships. It's almost the same as those universities outside."

Zheng Jianhua originally wanted to say that he can pay for Bai Chen's education but thinking of this child's stubbornness and unwillingness to owe any favor, he took a turn and talked about the academy's policy for poor students instead.

The exorcist academy does have this policy, but the students who go to the academy to study usually have their families behind them with no shortage of money. Therefore, this policy has not been implemented and seems mostly as a decoration.

Zheng Jianhua is enthusiastic about him. Seeing Bai Chen lonely and helpless, also a child of a former friend, he was really thinking about him.

Bai Chen naturally knows, but he is not the original owner. He doesn't need to go to the exorcist academy to study. It's just a waste of time for him. But Zheng Jianhua is really kind so it's not good for Bai Chen to refuse directly.

"Thank you, uncle Zheng. I'll go home and think about it."

Zheng Jianhua saw Bai Chen's serious expression and well-behaved response, he felt relieved.

While talking, the two had already walked outside. Zheng Jianhua asked Ye Fang to give Bai Chen the temporary certificate. The official junior exorcist certificate needs to enter Bai Chen's personal information so he has to wait two to three days before he can get it.

"This is the exorcist's website. The backstage of the exorcist is here. If you want to make money, it is more convenient and safe to directly pick up the work here. You just have to login with your exorcist ID number and you can accept the mission. These tasks are graded, with your level now, you can only accept the tasks on the primary section. The reward and website split 20 and 80 percent. The exorcist is 80 and the website is 20."

Ye Fang gave the temporary certificate to Bai Chen, then turned on the computer and told Bai Chen about the exorcist website. She also enthusiastically used Bai Chen's mobile phone to download an app for him, "In the event of a very urgent situation, you can click on the help button that was in the app in your phone. This way, the nearby exorcist will arrive in time to rescue. Um, I'll set it up for you lest you go back and forget. This is very important."