Husband, he always pretending to be an O 3

Bai Chen didn't get the connection between bad food and bad health. As soon as he heard Gu Louwei say that he was not in good health, he thought of the frailty of this world omega, and suddenly panicked.

He turned pale, as if Gu Louwei was suffering from an incurable disease. His trembling hands touch Gu Louwei's cheek, "Isn't there a lot of pharmacists in this world? They can't help it either?"

"I am also a doctor, I can help you look." In a panic, Bai Chen almost forgot that he had studied medicine in the last world.

Gu Louwei stopped waving the kitchen knife in his hand. It seems like his baby seems to have misunderstood something?

Gu Louwei pondered, then put down the kitchen knife in his hand. He turned around and picked up Bai Chen.

Bai Chen exclaimed, already sitting on Gu Louwei's arms. It just like how his lover has always held him in every world in the past.

He subconsciously reached out and wrapped his arms around Gu Louwei's neck.

Then suddenly remembered that his lover in this world is a delicate omega who needs to be cared for carefully.

Bai Chen quickly let go again, wanting to get off Gu Louwei's body. His body is so strong and his weight should be considerable, how can a delicate omega pick him up and move around.

"Be good, don't move." Gu Louwei presses down Bai Chen's moving body. He knew what Bai Chen was thinking: "Does it look like I can't hold you?"

Saying this, Gu Louwei suddenly grabbed his arms and threw Bai Chen high. Without waiting for Bai Chen to exclaim, he steadily caught Bai Chen again. He didn't tremble once, his body was stable with a little smile on his face, looking very relaxed.

Bai Chen blinked, his reaction was a little slow. He only knew that his hands were tightly wrapped around Gu Louwei's neck.

After a long while, Bai Chen finally opened his mouth: "You..."

Gu Louwei smiled softly. His index finger lightly touched Bai Chen's slightly opened lips, "Shh!"

Bai Chen looked confused. His delicate omega lover suddenly became as strong as the past world before, Bai Chen's panicked heart finally calmed down too.

His heart that seems to have no place to rest also seems to regain its support.

He was already taller than Gu Louwei, now being held by Gu Louwei in his arms, the two seem even more discordant with their height. But Bai Chen still stubbornly curled up his body, like in the past when his lover picked him up, he would rest his head gently on his lover's shoulder. This is their reliant posture.

It is difficult for a tall body to make such a little bird relying on people's posture, not to mention that the little bird relying on people's love is still shorter than him. But even if the posture is uncomfortable, when Bai Chen leaned on him, he felt very at ease.

Gu Louwei also liked this kind of Bai Chen very much. He likes Bai Chen's unconditional dependence on him.

He turned his face away and gently kissed Bai Chen's cheek, then opened his mouth again to hold a small piece of Bai Chen's tender cheek with his teeth, gnawing lightly with his teeth, "Baby, how about I take you to see a secret?"

Bai Chen: "...?"

Bai Chen's eyes were calm and unwavering, with no hint of curiosity at all.

Gu Louwei pinched Bai Chen's hard nose, "About me."

Bai Chen's eyes lit up.

Gu Louwei was satisfied with Bai Chen's attitude. His softened heart was settled, it's like being gently scratched by a kitten's little paw. It was itchy and sweet. He wanted to grab that messy paw and take a hard bite and swallow it.