Big Boss's Domestic Little Zombie 8

The other's thoughts were also no different from Zhang Lixin's thoughts. They were all shocked, disbelieving, and extremely puzzled.

Finally, the calmest, Shen Tian, asked: "Mo Yan? Is it you?" He was a little worried that his brother was being controlled by this mental ability zombie. As he said that, he cautiously and vigilantly looked at the little zombie held in Mo Yan's arms.

He didn't even know how to describe his feelings. They should have fled for their lives when they encountered such a high level zombie, but this time his brother was very close to this zombie and even asked them to call the zombie sister-in-law.

Words are not enough to describe his mood at the moment.

Zombies eat people. If accidentally injured by a zombie and infected with the virus, even if the person is an ability user, they may not be able to escape the fate of becoming a zombie.

When Mo Yan kissed the little zombie in front of the other's weird expression, he felt the little zombie's soft mental force warped around him intimately. He was satisfied and his chest swelled. But as soon as he turned his head, he saw his brother's eyes almost popping out of their sockets. Mo Yan finally realized that now is not the time for this. He reluctantly put the little zombie on the ground and held the little zombie's shoulder with both hands: "Remember, this is your sister-in-law. Don't be afraid of him. Baby is very nice, he won't hurt you with his hand. Of course, you still shouldn't get too close. Baby is still ignorant and doesn't understand a lot of things. It's not good if he accidentally hurt you."

Of course, that's just an excuse. Mo Yan didn't want to see his little zombie getting too close to the others, not even his brother.

Thinking about it, it doesn't seem appropriate to say that. Mo Yan added: "If you can't accept the fear, we can also move separately."

After speaking, Mo Yan felt that this idea was good. The world of the two, with only his baby, indeed seems to be much sweeter to go with than a group of stinky men.

Of course, Mo Yan just wanted to make a suggestion. If they really separated, he still won't go too far. He really can't not care about his brothers after all.

"No. No." Shen Tian was still a little awkward, but how could they brothers be separate now? And to let Mo Yan go with the zombies, no matter how he thinks about it, is not reassuring at all.

What's the difference between Mo Yan's current appearance and the ancient fatuous emperor? In ancient times, there will always be smiles for beauty and that's alarming for all the princes in the drama. Shen Tian was afraid that if he didn't look, for what he could see, his brother that lost his head over lust would voluntarily let the little zombie bite him one day.

Thinking about it like that, Shen Tian felt that he had a long way to go.

On the other hand, Zhang Lixin quickly accepted it.

At this moment, he was not as afraid as before. He walked cautiously toward the little zombie, and at the end, he turned his head and said to Mo Yan: "Boss, did you and sister-in-law date online before?"

After thinking about it, Zhang Lixin still thinks that this guess was the most possible one. Their boss was pure-hearted with few desires before the apocalypse, he had never seen him being intimate with any man or woman. After the apocalypse came, he was even more busy. He takes them to kill zombies every day, there's no mood to fall in love. Now he has only been taken away by this zombie for a day and his eyes all seem like it can't wait to grow on this little zombie. He also brought him back and asked them to call him sister-in-law.

How is it possible to fall in love with a zombie at first sight? Although their zombie sister-in-law was very clean, still, that pale and dead countenance with dry skin, and bandaged? It must be a wound. Anyway, in Zhang Lixin's opinion, zombies are ugly.