Real and Fake Young Master 3

Both arms of Liang Yanghong were broken by Bai Chen. After the class teacher asked the class monitor to take a few male classmates to send Liang Yanghong to the hospital, he took the silent Bai Chen to the teacher's office.

The beating can be big or small, not to mention that Bai Chen broke both of his arms. When the counselor heard about it, he angrily asked Bai Chen to go to the side to write a review, and he called Mother Lu to come to the school. To resolve this matter, Liang Yanghong's father was also notified.

Bai Chen: [How do you write the review paper?]

System: [Little master, waits for a while.]

Bai Chen took the pen and wrote for a while, the system found a touching thousand-characters review paper for Bai Chen to copy..

"Yuanyuan, are you okay?" Hearing that Bai Chen was fighting at school, mother Lu hurried out of the house. When she saw Bai Chen, she hugged Bai Chen to check up and down, for fear that Bai Chen would break a little skin.

Bai Chen looked at the worried mother Lu and then at the review paper he had just copied and planned to give to the counselor, and silently put down the review paper, "Mom, I'm fine."

"Who is going to beat you?" Hearing Bai Chen said it was okay, mother Lu habitually protects the calf.

The counselor who closed the office door on the side heard mother Lu words. He was a little frustrated and speechless. He took a deep breath to calm himself down. After entertaining mother Lu to sit down, he told mother Lu what the teacher said, again.

"It must be classmate Liang who provoked first." Mother Lu retorted without thinking, "My family Yuanyuan is so well-behaved, and has never had a fight since childhood. This time it must be because of the other party."

"You!" The counselor felt that he had some poor communication with Mother Lu, who was protecting the calf. "No matter what the reason, student Lu beat someone, it was wrong for him to beat people, let alone break both of student Liang's arms. Now student Liang is still in the hospital."

"Should I let my family Yuanyuan be bullied?" Mother Lu finished.

The counselor feels that he has a bit of liver pain. He has seen a calf caregiver but has never seen a parent who cares like this in the school.

'Dong dong'

The door of the office was knocked, and the counselor felt for a moment that he was rescued.

He walked over and opened the door, and there was a tall, middle-aged man who was slightly fat standing outside.

"Hi teacher, I am Liang Yanghong's father Liang Huihuang."

The counselor hurriedly welcomed him in after hearing the words.

Liang Huihuang saw Mother Lu sitting on a chair holding Bai Chen's hand at a glance. He walked over and said, "Hello, Mrs. Lu, I am Liang Huihuang from Dongliang Real Estate."

Although mother Lu didn't care about the company, she still has some understanding of things in the market. Naturally, she heard of Dongliang Real Estate that has sprung up in recent years.

Liang Huihuang is just an outburst of wealth1 for those in the upper-class circle, but he has the means and minds, and he is a very good man. It will be a matter of time before he squeezes into the upper-class circle of City A.

Mother Lu still appreciates people like Liang Huihuang.

Mother Lu stood up and shook hands with Liang Huihuang.

"Can Teacher Zheng tell me about Yanghong's fight?" Liang Huihuang didn't take the opportunity to get close to mother Lu, but turned around and asked about the fight.