JiuQiansui's Little Emperor 9

Xie Zhengyi, who has proved that he is not only good but also very good, after eating Bai Chen from the inside out for many times, for the next few days, he was like a spring breeze, making even the normally solemn morning court turn more relaxed.

Many ministers were very curious, even make some ministers who wanted to please Xie Zhengyi wanted to find out why Xie Zhengyi was in such a good mood, but no one dared to ask Xie Zhengyi, even those around Xie Zhengyi mouths were tight, so they have no choice but to let it go.

But Bai Chen lay on the bed miserably yet comfortably for three days before finally getting out of bed.

First, Bai Chen was tired and a little lazy getting out of bed, and second, Bai Chen was having a small temper and needed Xie Zhengyi's coaxing.

So in the past few days, Xie Zhengyi tried his best to coax Bai Chen and served Bai Chen, he almost held Bai Chen in his palm. He was afraid that Bai Chen would fall, so he directly found an excuse to stay in the palace and took over everything about Bai Chen personally, waiting for Bai Chen to get well both physically and mentally.

Because of this, Bai Chen's early morning court in the past few days was also exempted by Xie Zhengyi, but in fact, no minister cared about Bai Chen, the emperor that was only used as a decoration, they just ask punctuality about Bai Chen's health and then that's it.

After getting out of bed, Bai Chen didn't go to morning court. Bai Chen had been spoiled and accustomed to the previous worlds, morning court was too early for him so he couldn't get up at all, he would only attend it occasionally when there are important things. At other times, he just slept directly and asked Xie Zhengyi to tell him about the contents of the morning court afterwards, and Bai Chen also threw all the things like those memorials to Xie Zhengyi.

Anyway, Xie Zhengyi did this daily. Although he seized the rights of the original owner, it was for good, what he did did not harm the country. On the contrary, he did a lot of good deeds for the country, that also saved many loyal ministers, and now that Bai Chen crosses over, Xie Zhengyi is even more unlikely to harm DaYan Country, and it even more impossible to harm Bai Chen, so Bai Chen was lazy and comfortable. When Xie Zhengyi wanted him to handle those memorials and slowly take over some things, Bai Chen refused unconsciously.

His task is to strike down the enemy country, it doesn't include these things, so Bai Chen doesn't bother to deal with it.

The emperor Bai Chen was super relaxed because of Xie Zhengyi, and everyday Xie Zhengyi will coax and spoil him. But he was reluctant when he thought about that, of course, Bai Chen was not taken advantage of by Xie Zhengyi, as long as Xie Zhengyi did not go too far, Bai Chen himself also like it, so the lives of the two people can be said to be quite harmonious.

In a blink of an eye, a month and a half passed, and the spring hunt arrived.

According to the memory of the original owner in his previous life, the spy from the enemy country will also contact him, the emperor, during this spring hunt.

So Bai Chen cheered up and got ready to complete the task.

In previous spring hunts, Xuanyuan Yan would bring many harem beauties around him, the crowds were very spectacular, the courtiers could only shook their heads and sighed. When Xuanyuan Yan had just become the emperor, he didn't dare to be blatant, he only brought two beloved concubines with him. Now it's Bai Chen, but there is no harem beauty around him, the courtiers were quite surprised for some times.

The concubines in the harem hadn't seen Bai Chen for more than a month because of Xie Zhengyi's strict defense, so they wanted to take advantage of this spring hunt to have a good relationship with the emperor Bai Chen, by the way, also acting coquettish asking for benefits, but they never thought, after they gear up ready for the show, he directly splashed them with cold water.