The Little Thumb Prince 7

Alia is as proud as a spring breeze, her charming peach blossom eyes were full of triumphant smiles.

The light brain sounded abruptly in the hall.

Derek didn't care about Alia and Francis, who were standing at the bottom, directly connected.

Opposite is the Chief Guard who was sent by Derek to send Cyril to Wild Star.

The chief guard's face was a little pale, it seemed like he had suffered some injuries, he looked at Derek, feeling apologetic and self-blame: "Your Majesty, this minister is not good, the escort, Cyril, was taken away."

Derek was not surprised, after Alia showed her true face, he had guessed it, he said lightly: "No need to chase."

The chief guard was taken aback, then replied: "Yes, Your Majesty."

The light brain was hung up.

Alia was standing below, although she couldn't hear the Chief Guard's words, but it did not prevent her from listening to Derek's words and guessing the facts.

"Dear nephew, Cyril is back."

Derek looked at Alia blankly.

Seeing Derek like this, Alia became more and more proud, a long lost pleasure rose in her heart: "Originally, aunt was planning to let you sit on the throne for a few more days, but you don't appreciate it, and you even want to send Cyril to that Wild Star, Cyril as my heir, can't have any accident."

Although Alia, as the eldest princess, also has the right to inherit the throne, her abilities are not enough, coupled with her licentious life over the years, which seriously affected the royal family reputation, so the council ministers will definitely try to prevent her from ascending the throne, but Cyril is different.

Although Cyril's biological father is unknown, Cyril was included in the Godwin's genealogy, and unlike Alia, Cyril has supernatural ability. Although he has not made great contributions to Kaila in recent years, he has made some small contributions under Alia's arrangement, and Cyril's reputation is better than Alia, well, more than a bit.

Although Cyril's murder innocent lives was heard by Derek, Cyril's brutal reputation did not spread under Alia's operation.

As long as Derek dies, Kaila's throne will be left hanging, and with the royal family withering, at that time, the Chamber of Parliament can only allow Cyril to inherit the throne, and Alia, as Cyril's mother, will be the most honored woman in Kaila Star.

Of course, the most important point is that Alia believes that she can control Cyril, and she can control the entire Kairakai galaxy by controlling Cyril.

Originally, Alia wanted to wait for Francis to return from Te'er Star campaign to take the throne, but Cyril's accident of being exiled to Wild Star disrupted her original plan and forced her to advance her plan to seize the throne.

Not only will they have a difficult life in Wild Star, but it was also dangerous, Alia could not ensure that the pampered Cyril could survive in Wild Star, so she could only do it in advance.

"Aunt." Facing Alia's victory, Derek was still not surprised. He looked at Alia and Francis lightly: "Aunt, I said, Kaila Star doesn't only those veterans."

Alia's triumphant face stagnated, "What do you mean?"

"Aunt, Kaila Star still has many young generals with unlimited futures besides those famous veterans."

"Chi," Alia sneered disdainfully, and regained her previous pride. "Just those little furry kids under your hand? Their hairs have not even grown, how would they fight against my people?"