JiuQiansui's Little Emperor 1

This time, Bai Chen, who returned to the system space, did not directly fall asleep. He braced himself to keep himself awake.

Bai Chen: [System, who is he?]

When Alia held Bai Chen hostage and Derek became weird, the system asked Bai Chen to stop Derek's awakening.

From then on, Bai Chen knew that the system must know Derek's true identity, and also know why Derek could follow him to every world.

Afterwards, Bai Chen asked the system several times, but the system refused to tell Bai Chen.

Before leaving the world this time, hearing what Derek said, Bai Chen couldn't help but wanting to confirm with the system again.

The system was silent for a while: [Little master, I can't tell you yet.]

Bai Chen was a little angry: [Why!]

The system with experience, coaxed: [little master is obedient, okay. Please bear with it for a while, now it's not good for both of you, when the time is right, I will tell little master.]

System: [Little master, be good.]

Bai Chen was still a little unwilling, and at the same time, also grievous. The system never hide anything from him before, but Bai Chen also knows in his heart that the system won't lie to him, it really might be for his sake.

Bai Chen lowered his gazes, somewhat lost.

The system looked at such a pitiful Bai Chen a little heartbroken, but there were some things it can't say now.

The system cautiously called Bai Chen: [Little master.]

The space went quiets for a while.

After a while, Bai Chen raised his head, with a hint of anxiousness and determination in his eyes: [Then, will he always be with me in every world?]

Rather than wanting to know Derek's true identity, Bai Chen wants to know and cares more about whether Derek will always be by his side.

Although Bai Chen's hunch told him that Derek would always be with him, he still couldn't help wanting to hear the system confirmation.

He cared about him so much, he's afraid that one day he would no longer follow him into the world, leaving him alone.

Such an insecure Bai Chen made the system very distressed, it quickly promised Bai Chen: [Little master, rest assured, he will accompany you through every world.]

After getting the answer he wanted, Bai Chen's eyebrows were instantly bent in a small arc, revealing a sweet and relaxed smile. At the same time, because of his relaxed mentality, Bai Chen's strong spirit slackened, and his body fell back, closing his eyes and fell asleep peacefully.

The system was startled, hastily releasing its energy to hold Bai Chen, however, someone was faster than it.

The man is tall with a straight figure, he was wearing a black robe with gold trims, he exudes a powerful aura, a face that is as perfect as a sculpture so handsome and beautiful that people dare not look directly at him.

Seeing the man who appeared suddenly, the movements of the system suddenly froze, and with a somewhat guilty conscience, it stopped in place and did not dare to move.

The man glanced faintly at the light floating in the air, then turned his gaze to Bai Chen in his arms. Unlike the sharp sword-like gaze he had just looked at the system, the man's gaze looking at Bai Chen was much more complicated.

Spoiled, cherished, helpless, etc.

The man raised his hand, his broad palm covered the tops of Bai Chen's hair and gently rubbed it, then sighed, bent down and carried Bai Chen directly, at the same time he held Bai Chen, he also moved his finger slightly. The system space with only the stone platform instantly changed its appearance. It was replaced with a very warm bedroom surrounded by immortal qi, while the original stone platform has become a large cloud bed, it was covered with a soft brocade made of colorful clouds.