Film Emperor's Little Wife 17

Two days later, the enthusiasm for Bai Chen's on-the-spot composing gradually subsided, Jian Li also asked the studio staff to start cleaning up the few people who had participated in Bai Chen negative news.

There are Guo Haiye, Zhao Xueqin and Jiang Meng.

Zhao Xueqin didn't do it herself during the whole incident. She just contacted Guo Haiye, told Guo Haiye some plausible remarks, and sent two pieces of information to Guo Haiye, one real and one fake.

The real information is the past twenty years of life experience the original owner who Bai Chen's possessed had, and the fake one is that Bai Chen was taken care of by the president of Xinghui Entertainment and those intimate photos, which Zhao Xueqin looked for a PS master at a high price.

Not only that, Zhao Xueqin also learned about the problem between Jiang Meng and Bai Chen, and then anonymously sent two pieces of information to Jiang Meng. After finishing these things, Zhao Xueqin stopped, sitting on the mountain and watched the tiger fight.

Zhao Xueqin knew that Bai Chen was Jian Li's lover. Although she had not dared to offend him for several years, even if he hadn't cleaned up anyone for a long time, but Zhao Xueqin clearly remembered that Jian Li was not easy to provoke, Zhao Xueqin was also not sure how much Jian Li cared about Bai Chen, and whether he would fight for Bai Chen, so Zhao Xueqin did not dare to do too much.

She just wanted to repay the grievance that Jian Li sent her to the police station because she couldn't seduced him. She just want to block Jian Li and disgusted Jian Li, she didn't want to interfere with Jian Li completely, because Zhao Xueqin knew clearly that even the owner behind her didn't dare to offend Jian Li.

Therefore, Zhao Xueqin stopped after sending the information, and in order to prevent Jianli from investigating her afterwards, she also asked a well-known hacker to erase all traces of her actions.

Of course, there is also Zhao Xueqin's careful thinking in it. She and Jiang Meng have always been competitors, the two seem to be calm on the surface, but in fact they are secretly fighting. They not only rob each other's endorsement film and television resources, but also often buy the navy to hack each other.

Zhao Xueqin thought, if Jian Li wanted to clean up because of Bai Chen's anger, then Jiang Meng will be the one to get her head sent away.

After doing all this, Zhao Xueqin has never done anything other than paying attention to the developments on the Internet.

But this does not prevent Jian Li from investigating Zhao Xueqin.

It was not Zhao Xueqin and Jiang Meng that Jian Li cleaned up first, but Guo Haiye.

Guo Haiye is just a newcomer with no background. Jian Li simply and mercilessly block Guo Haiye and told his company hide Guo Haiye for three years. As for what Guo Haiye will be like after three years, it doesn't matter to Jian Li.

Then, it was Jiang Meng's turn.

On the second day after Bai Chen won the title of Star of Tomorrow, his 'black material' was exposed. Guo Haiye only show a small head, while the big head was made by Jiang Meng, most of the navy and entertainment reporters were from Jiang Meng.

Although Jiang Meng is a little stupid compared to Zhao Xueqin, her position in the entertainment industry is actually very stable, plus Bai Chen seems to be a newcomer who just debuted, even if there is a gold master behind him, Bai Chen is not as good as her. Wherever she goes, she acted unscrupulously, plus the bad breath Jiang Meng held from the previous beating incident was always in her heart, so Jiang Meng didn't stop there after the first hacking, after Bai Chen on-spot-composing and proving his own strength, Jiang Meng bought Yu Ji to deliberately guide the public intention to blacken Bai Chen, she also bought the navy to build momentum, but it failed quickly.