Big Brother President is a Vampire 1

Night, in a luxuriously decorated clubhouse, a group of teenage girls are having their party.

Loud and deafening music interlaced with cheers of men and women. Singing, roaring, the ambiguous gasps and the occasional rhythm-beating musical instruments were all entangled together.

In addition to these sounds in the space of 100 square meters, it also mixed with unpleasant taste, cigarette smell, perfume and sweat.

In this group of carnival men and women, there was a fair faced delicate looking youth sitting on the dimly lit white sofa in the corner. The youth seems to be a little sick. He closed his eyes tightly, his eyebrows were raised high, his pale pink lips opened and closed, as if whispering something. Looking carefully, the youth hand on the side is also tightly clenched into a fist, as if he was enduring something.

"Young master Cheng, let's play together." A pretty girl stumbled down into the youth with a wine glass. The girl's face was flushed, her pair of long and narrowed eyes filled with water, obviously drunk.

The girl shook her head, leaning her head on the youth's shoulder. Drunk, she didn't even notice that the youth brows were getting tighter and tighter. The fist on his side is ready to move. She gently shook the boy's arm, feigning anger she wanted to pull the youth up.

It's just that she doesn't have the strength when she is drunk. Not only did she not pull him up, instead, her whole body fell into the youth's arms. The girl blinked her moist eyes, then hands like water serpents, wrapped around the youth neck. A painted bright red lips drew closer to the youth little by little.

As the two lips were about to meet.

"Ah!" Suddenly the girl screamed, then there was a loud 'peng' sound.

The men and women who were noisy suddenly quieted down. All eyes were on the girl who was thrown on the glass table not far from the sofa.

There were many wine bottles and goblets filled with wine on the glass table. She smashed these wine bottles and goblet to pieces. The flowing yellow, red, and white liquors are all mixed together staining the girl's white skirt flowing on the ground.

The girl lying sideways in the glass table expression was all scrunched up as painful groans came from her bright red lips.

The little bit of red slowly dyed the girl's white dress. There were men and women around exclaiming then covering their mouth to be quiet.

The girl was hurt, the shattered glass shards on the table pierced into the girl's body.

But no one took the initiative to step forward to help the girl or treat her wounds. Not even calling 120.

The music is still on. The group of men and women looked away from the injured girl, as if no one was hurt. They look a little nervously at the youth sitting on the sofa, who had opened his eyes at some point.

Bai Chen only felt a very painful headache. The constant music in his ears made his eardrums ache. All kinds of unpleasant smells poured into his nose when he breathed. His throat was throbbing, it seemed like something was about to come out of his throat.

Bai Chen has never experienced such an unpleasant feeling. The unpleasant feeling made him irritated, he just wanted to destroy as much as he liked.

He clenched his fists tightly, suppressing the discomfort, a pair of cold eyes swept around.

The men and women around, who were swept by Bai Chen's gazes, feel like they have fallen into a very cold ice cave.

"Turn off the music!" Bai Chen said impatiently.