Big Brother President is a Vampire 7

The sky had darkened at some point, a blizzard was brewing.

Suddenly, there were piercing sounds in the quiet snow.

'Peng'

Four black figures fell into the snow.

Zhan Yucheng stood in the blizzard with a terrifying aura.

He looked up, stretched out his hand in one direction, a dark red light appeared in his palm.

Facing that direction, a person who had fallen into the snow slowly flew into the air.

The man widened his eyes in horror, his body kept trembling and his lips quivered, frowning as if fighting a great force. In this cold blizzard, beads of sweat kept coming out of his forehead, slid down his face until it dropped from his chin and disappeared into the snow.

His eyes kept widen and widened, as if something horrifying was about to happen to him, his eyeballs almost popped out of his sockets. The muscles on his face were twitching violently but even so, the man can't move any part of his body or head, only his eyes can move.

"Ah." His throat moved, a small sound came out. However, before the sound was amplified, Zhan Yucheng hands form an eagle's claw.

The sound suddenly stopped.

The man in the air neck seemed to be strangled, his eyes turned white.

"Go back and tell your master, some people couldn't be touched by just anyone." Zhan Yucheng's voice was colder than this blizzard, almost froze their blood, "If it happens again, those people will be his downfall."

Zhan Yucheng waved his other hand to the side, an invisible and huge force emerged from his hand traversing through the blizzard toward the black shadow that had just been thrown into the snow. They suddenly turn into ash and fly away with the wind, disappearing into the snow. It was as if they had never appeared before.

The sweat on the face of the person hanging in the air came faster, even his back got soaked.

Zhan Yucheng glanced at him lightly, his outstretched hand waved and the man flew violently into the snow again.

Zhan Yucheng didn't even look at him before walking step by step back. He was obviously walking slowly but in the next second, he was already at the door of the villa 100 meters away.

In the snow, the man in black shivered and crawled out in fear. His eyes are dull, his bloodless lips trembled from fear, he could only spit out a few small syllables.

"Dem, Demon."

When Zhan Yucheng returned to the backyard where the hot spring is located, Bai Chen had already fallen asleep beside the pool.

Bai Chen's face out in the open was already as red as an apple, it made someone want to take a bite at a glance. His red and moist lips opened slightly revealing a cute and small pink tongue inside. He was naked, submerged in the steaming hot springs from the neck down, only one of his fair and round shoulders was exposed on the water.

Zhan Yucheng's heart softened when he saw him, the terrifying aura just now in the blizzard has completely disappeared, in its place was the tenderness of pampering.

He walked slowly to the edge of the spring. He took the towel that was prepared on the side, picked up Bai Chen, who was slumbering in the pool without knowing anything, and wrapped the towel around him quickly.

The heating is on throughout the villa but Zhan Yucheng is still afraid that the baby in his arm would be cold so he continues holding him like that. Everything flashes quickly as if the snow just now was just an illusion, the person who was still in the hot spring just now has disappeared.