Online Great God's Useless Hands Little Baby 16

In order to make Ao Jiangshan care about her, she, Liuli Qingcheg, made a post attacking Bai Chen to whitewash Ao Jiangshan, which she also told Ao Jiangshan.

It was good at the start, Ao Jiangshan was also very happy and promised to take Liuli Qingcheng to travel. In a blink of an eye, there was a reversal in the game forum.

Originally, everyone believed Ao Jiangshan was deceived so a large number of them sympathized with him, and his reputation was also about to be restored. But as soon as the post with the reversal came out, everyone guessed that the previous post was Ao Jiangshan slandering Yuhua Feixian in order to whitewash himself.

Some people even say that the real homosexual who wants to bend straight people was actually Ao Jiangshan. Otherwise, even after Yuhua Feixian said that he was a man, he still loved him and stalked him. This statement is supported by most people.

In an instant, Ao Jiangshan's reputation fell to rock bottom. There were even a bunch of mocking voices coming from the game and the forum.

Ao Jiangshan, who has been paying attention to the game forum, can't sit still when he sees this development. He called and scolded Liuli Qingcheng with a livid face, throwing out all kinds of dirty words. Liuli Qingcheng cried directly from the scolding. After scolding, he called the game company, requesting them to block the forum posts. The request was declined by the other party as the player's freedom of speech.

Annoyed, Ao Jiangshan spent money to find hackers to hack the game forum posts. But with the system there, the hackers can't do anything. Listening to the hacker's report, Ao Jiangshan directly smashed the phone.

After that, he returns to the game forum, should he continue to get first rank in the game?

After Liuli Qingcheng cried and put the phone down, she looked at the computer with the black screen. A look of resentment flashes in her eyes.

However, the misfortune of Liuli Qingcheng did not stop there, in the afternoon, she received a call from Little Sunflower.

"Sister Liuli, has your computer been repaired yet? It's bad!"

On the other side was Little Sunflower's anxious and exasperated voice.

Liuli Qingcheng froze for a moment, suddenly, she had a bad feeling.

"Sister Liuli, you got hung up on the forum. Someone forged your chat record, go and see it. I believe sister Liuli is not that kind of person.

Liuli Qingcheng hung up the phone. Since the computer doesn't work, she can only log into the forum with her mobile phone. Once she opened it, her eyes went black.

How could her chat record appear here?

Liuli Qingcheng looked at the comment area with a heavy heart. Seeing that, she almost collapsed.

1|:==

I can't stop eating melons today. One is more fragrant than the other, really fragrant.

2|:==

Aha, Liuli Qingcheng looks quite aloof but she actually quietly hooked up with so many people. Amazing.

3|:==

I just looked at it for a little bit then couldn't look at it anymore. But first let's press a mark for a front row seat.

......

17|:==

There seems to be one I know. If it's the one I know, that's fucked up, he has a wife in reality. Although he loves to flirt a little in the game normally but he was still clean. Unexpectedly, he would even have an affair with Liuli Qingcheng in private.