Online Great God's Useless Hands Little Baby 7

The life and death duel is a place in the game where players can settle their personal grudges in a civilized manner.

In the game, killing can be done outside the safe zone but after the player was killed, the killed player level will drop by half and the player who did the killing will have their name become red.

In order to prevent people from maliciously retaliating and dropping other player levels, the punishment for red names is very severe. Not only will they be hunted down by the hunters in the safe zone but after the red name value has accumulated to a certain extent, the world system will also issue a wanted for the red name. If the red name is killed by other players, their equipment will be damaged and they will drop some goods, at the same time, they also dropped two levels.

The higher the red name value, the longer it takes to wash off. Many people have feuded with one another but they don't want their name to be red. That's how the life and death duel came into play.

Once the battle of life and death starts, unless one of them dies, neither side can come out. The dead side will have their level drop three levels with half of their gold and silver in their storage automatically shared with the winner.

Of course, there are also people who won't fight. Therefore, the life and death duel is generally used by people with comparable strength to settle their grievances.

When the battle of life and death starts, players who like to eat melons can pay five gold coins to the NPC at the venue to watch. The winning side also gets a 50% share of the admission revenue.

Lu Yuan and Ao Jiangshan were automatically called into the duel arena when the time came. Bai Chen watched the person who was still hugging him suddenly disappear, he couldn't help but blink. Then he controls the character to find the entry NPC and pay the gold coins to get inside.

The seats around the dueling arena were already full of people now. Those players who want to come in and watch it live can only squeeze into the surrounding aisles. Looking at it, it was densely packed with human heads. If it weren't for the game design not to wear mold, he guessed it would be more crowded.

Bai Chen was fast and grabbed a seat in the middle. After he sat down, he clicked on the nearby viewing mode. After a while, the screen changed. The dueling field occupies the entire laptop screen, Bai Chen can see everything in it.

On the field, Linyuan Xianyu's hands were wearing a pair of gloves inlaid with sharp claws while Ao Jiangshan was standing at the other end of the field with a long sword.

The two stared at each other, ready to attack. They're just waiting for the timer.

As the 3 second countdown ended, the two figures quickly rushed up to attack the opponent, showing no mercy at all.

The red figure and the white figure quickly exchanged a few moves in midair. Claws and swords collide with a crisp sonorous sound. As the sound stopped, the two landed on the ground again.

[Ah ah ah, this thief is so excited. Sure enough, the scene between a great god and another great god is different. This momentum, this scene...]

[Great god Ao Jiangshan, you can do it! You are the fattest1!

[You can do it, you can do it. Has anyone bet on who will win or lose yet? I bet a thousand gold coins!]

[If looking at the equipment then Ao Jiangshan is the winner but if looking at the skill, Linyuan Xianyu's previous video was still there. The skill of a professional gamer, Ao Jiangshan, this half bucket of water piled up with money is not comparable to at all. Both have their advantages. Can't really tell who will win.]