Big Boss's Domestic Little Zombie 10

Mo Yan's father, Mo Leiting, is the ruler of this base. He controls the military power in the base with many other ability users. In addition to the Shen family, there is also the Zhong family and others to support so his control is strong. They can do whatever they want in the base but not too much.

Mo Yan and the others' status rose because of their father in the base. There are many people in the base who want to flatter them, so they usually act very low-key everyday. They also rarely use their privileges since they often run outside the base so their presence was almost nonexistent in the base. Not many people have seen them.

The car drove all the way through the small gate to the inner city of the base. The base is divided into inner city and outer city. The people living in the inner city are all powerful people, and those in the outer city are mostly ordinary people. Therefore, compared to the inner city, the outer city was much more chaotic.

Mo Yan took a hoodie from Huang Xiao's space and put it on the little zombie. Then he took a black cloak and draped it over the little zombie, wrapping the little zombie tightly before he got out of the car with the little zombie.

The little zombie stayed quietly in Mo Yan's arm, burying his head in Mo Yan's shoulder. Others can only see the cloaks that were draped over the little zombies, they couldn't even see the little zombie's hair.

Sun Runzhi, the person in charge of the inner city security of the base, was the one who came to welcome Mo Yan and the others out of the car. When he saw Mo Yan get out of the car with a person in his arms, his attitude was as if he was carrying a treasure. He couldn't help but look at it curiously.

This crown prince used to be a very insensitive and very pure heart with few desires[footnote]uninterested in self-indulgence.[/footnote]. The men and women that came to him didn't even get a glance from him, but now he held a person as if a treasure.

Sun Runzhi became more and more curious the more he thought about it. He wants to see who Mo Yan was holding in his arms, the person who could take down this difficult prince.

Mo Yan noticed Sun Runzhi's gaze and glanced at Sun Runzhi coldly. Sun Runzhi was shocked and immediately lowered his head, eyes lower to his nose and his nose pointing to his chest.

Mo Yan retracted his gaze. One hand holding the little zombie butt and the other on the little zombie's back, he turned to Shen Tian and said: "You guys go hand in the task, I'll take baby back first."

Shen Tian nodded.

Baby?

Sun Runzhi, who was standing aside, heard these words and felt as if he was struck by lightning.

Mo Yan and Shen Tian have a villa belonging to their team in the base. In the past, when they were in the base, they rarely lived in the villa. Most of them go back to their home to enjoy the treatment of being an arrogant idler.

But it's a bit inconvenient to bring the little zombie home now. Mo Yan thought about it and took the little zombie to their team villa.

After taking a bath with the little zombies, he put the little zombies in soft pajamas. Mo Yan carried the little zombie to the kitchen downstairs to make some food. Because they were rushing back to hand in the task, they have traveled day and night these days and only ate dry food. There's not a single hot meal to eat.

Now that they're home, Mo Yan naturally wanted to reward his mouth.

The food was just set on the table when Shen Tian and the others came back.

"Boss, uncle asked about you just now. Sun Runzhi must have told uncle about sister-in-law after we left. Boss, what are you going to do?" Zhang Lixin quickly grabbed the rice while also talking quickly.