Film Emperor's Little Wife 18

Among them, Bai Chen, who has recently gained popularity, also received an invitation to the show, but the invitations for the two of them were not at the same time.

"The Next King" is a very popular outdoor variety show, occupying the first place in variety shows ratings and online broadcasts all year round. The theme content from each issue of the show is different, the gameplay is diverse, but without exception, the theme of each issue is a combination of intelligence and physical strength. There are many things to see so it was very popular with the public.

Another feature of "The Next King" is that all the guests will be broadcast live when they start recording the show. Fans can jump to their favorite star live broadcasts as long as they pay, and follow how their idol does throughout the show.

Because of this live broadcast feature, the program is more popular and loved by fans, of course, under the cmera tracking, the performance of the guest is also a test.

Jian Li looked at the show invitation letter in his hand, thought about it for a moment, and asked Bai Chen's opinion before agreeing, but it had to be changed, he and his baby had to be on the same show. It just so happens that the two of them can use this show to public their relationship, and they can also promote the album that Bai Chen is preparing, of course, the most important thing is that they can appear under the same lens.

It's really good thinking about it.

Since Jian Li debuted, apart from filming and publicity, he has never participated in other programs. This time, "The Next King" sent an invitation letter, it was just a chance, but unexpectedly, Jian Li actually agreed. Although he asked to be recorded at the same time as Bai Chen, which makes them a little confused, but the great god finally agrees to participate in the show, of course, no matter what the requirements are, they must agree to it.

A few days later, all the guests and hosts gathered at the Angel Fountain Plaza in City C.

Because Jian Li has never participated in a variety show before, and his popularity is high, the show team also learned about his relationship with Bai Chen, so to attract more viewer, the show team deliberately left a suspense when announcing the names of the current guests, they didn't announced Jian Li and Bai Chen participation.

Therefore, when Jian Li appeared in front of everyone holding Bai Chen's hand, not only the few guests there were shocked, but the fans who were watching the live broadcast were also shocked.

[Fuck? Is the way I opened the live broadcast wrong? Not only did I see brother Jian, who never participated in variety shows, but also the queen who couldn't play games at first glance, and they still showed up hand in hand!!!]

[What's the situation? What's the situation? I am now a little confused and a little excited, holding hands, holding hands, does it mean what I think?]

[Is it a couple? Is it a couple? Damn, this is really an exciting CP, I want to go out and run a hundred laps with excitement!!!]

[Ah ah ah, it's my queen, it's my queen, the queen boyfriend is actually brother Jian, I think I can die without regret.]

[My goddess, I didn't expect that the cp paired I secretly like would come true, I almost fainted with joy.]

[Shocked and almost speechless, but seeing that the queen's boyfriend is Brother Jian, I suddenly let go of my heart.]

[It turns out that brother Jian, who can't be beaten every day for showing love at least once a day on Weibo, his lover is actually the queen!!! Hidden so deep! But it's so exciting, this girlfriend get my heart!]

[Seeing the two people holding hands, the doubts in my heart suddenly solved. I said that the environment where the queen was live broadcasting was very familiar. Now that I think about it, the room in the background, was it not the background wall in the photo when brother Jian started to show affection?]