JiuQiansui's Little Emperor 7

Although Xie Zhengyi didn't use force, his voice was not soft at all.

Although Bai Chen was puzzled on why Xie Zhengyi said he liked women, it didn't prevent him from knowing that Xie Zhengyi was shouting at him.

He shouted at him!

He is really a big big guy!

Bai Chen gritted his teeth, he was super unhappy and super angry!

Now Bai Chen tried to shake off Xie Zhengyi's hand even harder. Not only did he not talk to Xie Zhengyi this time, he also didn't want Xie Zhengyi to touch him, Xie Zhengyi was really annoying.

He hates Xie Zhengyi in this world.

Bai Chen puffed up his cheeks angrily, struggling to move his wrist held by Xie Zhengyi.

The person under him suddenly started struggling violently. Xie Zhengyi was a little angry and tried to suppress it, but at a glance he saw the reddish corners of Bai Chen's eyes.

His heart suddenly ached, his momentum suddenly weakened, and the strength in his hands also loosened.

Bai Chen took out his wrist, he was so angry that he didn't want to eat breakfast anymore, he got up directly from the seat, turned and walked to the dragon bed.

However, before Bai Chen took two steps, his waist was embraced by a strong arm.

Xie Zhengyi pull Bai Chen into his arms, his face slumped: "Where are you going?"

Bai Chen didn't speak, twisting and struggling.

Xie Zhengyi was angry, but he couldn't do anything to Bai Chen like this, he couldn't treat him like other people. Just with his own temperament, his anger and jealousy had nowhere to vent and could only be helpless.

Xie Zhengyi's voice softened a little bit, "Be good, eat breakfast first."

Bai Chen snorted, full of anger.

Xie Zhengyi held Bai Chen's soft body, looked at Bai Chen's pouting mouth, and couldn't help but squeeze it.

Bai Chen slapped Xie Zhengyi's hand away, he was angry, he didn't want to be touched by him.

Xie Zhengyi chuckled lowly seeing Bai Chen like this. He bent down, picked up Bai Chen's knees with his arms, directly picked up Bai Chen, and walked to the table.

Big bad guy, hug me again!

Bai Chen twisted his body and stretched out his hands to pull Xie Zhengyi's hands on him.

"Don't make trouble, it would hurt if you fell." Xie Zhengyi's two hands are like steel, holding Bai Chen firmly and coaxing in a low voice.

Unable to pull his arms, Bai Chen turned his head in annoyance, big bad guy.

Xie Zhengyi hugged Bai Chen and walked to the table. He directly sat down on a chair beside him and adjusted Bai Chen's body with both hands, making Bai Chen sit firmly on his lap, and his back leaned against his chest. One of his arms circle around Bai Chen's waist and firmly hold onto Bai Chen, making Bai Chen who wanted to jump to the ground unable to break free of his embrace.

There are dozens of exquisite side dishes on the table, as well as all kinds of porridge, dim sum and so on.

Xie Zhengyi glanced, took a bowl of porridge, and moved a few side dishes to Bai Chen.

Bai Chen glanced down, feeling a little better, he hummed, although he was a little mean but he still remembered what he liked to eat, then he would forgive him a little bit.