Big Brother President is a Vampire 10

Bai Chen was also not calm, being hugged by Zhan Yucheng, he looked up at him in surprise.

Big brother is a vampire?

Then he can just ask his brother to transform him. He doesn't need to endure strange vampires buried in his neck while they suck his blood for the process, right?

Bai Chen thought of this and was very happy but then frowned angrily.

If big brother was a vampire, then did he often drink other people's blood before?

Thinking of Zhan Yucheng buried in some stranger's neck to suck their blood, the anger in Bai Chen's heart could not be stopped.

Big brother is his!

Bai Chen's nose moved, then doubt flashes in his angry eyes.

No smell of blood?

His eyes fill with mist widened, surprise flashes in his eyes from time to time, then anger, then doubt and other emotions. It all changes very quickly.

Even in a dim environment, it doesn't affect Zhan Yucheng's eyesight at all. Zhan Yucheng lowered his head, just in time to see Bai Chen's eyes, which were filled with his reflection, flashes different emotions inside.

Just as Zhan Yucheng was about to comfort the baby in his arms, the person being held by Fu Deying moved.

"Your, your majesty, forgive Lance's recklessness." Lance had no pride in being a vampire prince at this time. He was severely injured by Zhan Yucheng and could hardly speak. If Fu Deying hadn't fed him his own blood to help, at this moment, he still wouldn't be able to move.

He knelt down tremblingly on the ground. His formerly proud head lowered respectfully, his voice was full of fear and awe: "Lance did this, it all for the vampire."

When Lance heard from Fu Deying that a strange and powerful vampire appeared, he didn't take it to heart. Fu Deying has asked him to help him capture his prey, he didn't even think before agreeing.

But he didn't plan to do it himself, he sent four henchmen who were good at cooperation. Although these four vampires are not strong alone but when they cooperate, even Fu Deying can only barely escape from them.

Lance sent these four, first is to catch Bai Chen, second, he wants to test Zhan Yucheng's strength. If it is true as Fu Deying said, he can try recruit him.

Who would have thought that the four who were sent out, that he thought would complete the task easily, only one came back at the end and were still unconscious too.

Lance realized that this vampire that suddenly appeared might be as strong as him, he might be a new vampire prince, so he changed his mind.

The vampires now live in peace with humans, although seemingly peaceful now, there is actually a dark tide hidden beneath. Human beings are food for the vampires, now that they can't just capture their food and do however they want, how can the arrogant vampire race accept this. It's just that the current vampire race does not have the ability to fight against the entire human race.

At the same time, humans also don't know how to wipe the entire vampire race out. The nation could only set up the Exorcist Association to handle the vampires that endanger humans since they don't know how to eliminate the vampires. Although the vampires are not as much as humans, most of them are very strong. If they anger the vampires and destroy the treaty, the first to suffer would be those ordinary human beings who had no power to protect themselves.

So both sides can only endure and maintain the surface peace.

As one of the vampire princes, Lance, can't be more clear about these. The emergence of Zhan Yucheng can break the current balance.