Husband, he always pretending to be an O 5

In the original owner's memory, the original owner and his friend Wen Xie fell in love with Su Xing at first sight at the networking party with the omega, and they have never forgotten him.

After the two knew each other's feelings, they tacitly concealed their feelings. They didn't want to have a bloody fight with their friends like the plot of two alphas competing for an omega.

But they couldn't help being attracted to Su Xing, who they had only met once, and silently paid attention to Su Xing in secret.

Su Xing is the illegitimate child secretly born by the prince consort who concealed it from the eldest princess. Although the prince consort betrayed the eldest princess' feelings, he did not dare to be too excessive and go too far outside. All his courage was used for Su Xing's birth. After that, he didn't dare to pay too much attention to Su Xing. He only gave him some meager living expenses every month. The eldest princess is a strong woman, and her consort's economy is strictly controlled by her. The prince consort himself is a person who enjoys life, so the monthly living expenses for Su Xing are very limited.

With this, Su Xing's life is doomed to be bad. He almost couldn't go to the military academy because of an accident. He secretly found the prince consort and begged for a long time before he was admitted to the military academy. What's even more is that, in order to buy mecha materials, he has to find a variety of part-time jobs. He is a super inspirational omega who endures hardships.

The original owner and Wen Xie, who were secretly watching Su Xing, were more and more attracted to such Su Xing and couldn't help themselves.

With the passage of time, this kind of love made the original owner more and more unable to hold back his behavior. He made an excuse for himself, telling himself that he just secretly looked at Su Xing and said a word or two, then his love will be lost. He will definitely not grab him with your friends.

Driven by such thoughts, the original owner came to the cafe where Su Xing was working, but unexpectedly, as soon as he entered, Su Xing, who was busy working, poured coffee all over his body.

More than a month has passed, and Su Xing has long forgotten the original owner in the networking party. He wiped his clothes for the original owner in panic and apologized to the original owner.

The original owner was so soft-hearted that he didn't want to see Su Xing wronged like this. He comforted Su Xing and helped Su Xing up, but he didn't expect that before he could touch Su Xing's arm, he was punched by an alpha.

He is also one of Su Xing suitors.

Because of this accident, the two fought for Su Xing in the cafe. The original owner expressed his love for Su Xing because of anger and impulsiveness. Although he regretted it the next moment and felt sorry for his friend, after that he still pursued Su Xing without hesitation, and made an agreement with his friends that the two would compete fairly together.

But now, Bai Chen, who had used the original owner's body, had no such idea about ​​Su Xing at all. Wen Xie, with Bai Chen interference, didn't even see Su Xing's face.

Bai Chen looked at Su Xing, who was in a panic to help him wipe the coffee stains on his body. He took a step back coldly and took out a handkerchief from his pocket, and wiped it lightly himself.

Su Xing was stunned for a moment. His watery eyes were filled with uneasiness, looking very pitiful. He nervously looked up at Bai Chen who was half a head taller than him: "Sir, I'm really sorry, if you don't mind, I can help you do the laundry."

He said with his nose turning, feeling wronged.

Bai Chen shook his head, indifferently: "No need."

Under Su Xing's stunned gaze, Bai Chen turned around and walked towards the window not far away.