Domineering Hunter's Delicate Husband 25

It's autumn, the weather is getting colder. It happened that Bai Chen was studying medicine in doctor Zhou's house to help see some villagers' headaches so Zhao Yan took advantage of this time to find someone to work at home through the night to repair the ground heater.

He is strong, so when he lived by himself before, he never thought about the heating problem in winter. Now there's Bai Chen with him, he needs to prepare it early on and spread it in advance before winter.

Bai Chen's body is very cold. As winter appears, he is cold so he will spend 12 hours a day in the room where the ground heater is. Even taking a step out the threshold, he didn't even want to. He only lay on the bed and wrapped himself tightly, only his black head was left exposed.

Zhao Yan looked straight and shook his head. While it's not the coldest day yet, it's still cold. If he doesn't go out this whole winter and nestle inside like this, no matter how healthy he is, he will have a little problem. What's more, Bai Chen's weak body has not been well nourished.

It's not the coldest day yet but Zhao Yan has to forcefully dig Bai Chen out of the warm quilt, then take out the warm clothes that have been prepared long ago to wrap Bai Chen tightly. He didn't even let go of his ears, only a pair of bright eyes were left exposed.

"Be good. We'll go out for a walk and come back. It won't be cold." Zhao Yan put the white fluffy fox hat on Bai Chen. He also gently put the glove and scarf on Bai Chen, then kissed Bai Chen's exposed eyes.

Bai Chen pouted, a little unhappy. But he still listens to Zhao Yan's words obediently and lets Zhao Yan dress him up.

The weather today is good. The sun is shining, the cold wind that has been blowing non-stop daily seems to have an appointment today and disappear.

Bai Chen was hugged by Zhao Yan. As the two walked slowly, they quietly chatted. A sweet aura surrounded them.

It was not as cold as he imagined, and Zhao Yan was also by his side, Bai Chen's original unwillingness gradually dissipated.

His steps became more and more brisk. When talking to Zhao Yan, he was more cheerful. His eyes curved like a crescent moon. From time to time, he grabbed Zhao Yan's hand and jumped up and down with his white fluffy clothes, like a lively and lovely rabbit.

The two were walking on the road, the villagers who passed by constantly greeted the two cordially. Some villagers saw that Bai Chen was tightly wrapped, they just about opened their mouths to make fun of Bai Chen, but the enthusiastic aunt stuffed some hot freshly boiled egg into Bai Chen's arms.

The two walked around outside, then went to accompany doctor Zhou and talked for a while before going home.

As soon as they get home, Bai Chen couldn't wait to run into the house while Zhao Yan only shook his head helplessly, then turned around and went to the kitchen to get a pot of hot water.

When he returned to the room with hot water, Bai Chen had already taken off his coat and wrapped himself in the quilt.

Zhao Yan put the hot water beside the bed and rubbed his hands together. He rubbed until both of his hands were warm, only then did he reach into the bed.

As soon as he touched Bai Chen's cold feet like ice stacks, Zhao Yan's handsome brows wrinkled. They had only gone out for a while but his feet were already like that.

He took Bai Chen's feet out of the bed, undressed himself, and put Bai Chen's feet in his arms, giving his body heat to Bai Chen's feet.

The unpleasant coldness from his feet was dispelled by the warm chest. His temperature gradually returned, Bai Chen narrowed his eyes comfortably. It's just that he has only enjoyed this temperature for a while, then twisted his body to pull his feet out and pouted: "Just soak my feet directly. Covering my feet like this is not good for your body."