Online Great God's Useless Hands Little Baby 8

In the end, Ao Jiangshan apologized in the world channel and promised to walk the other way when he saw Bai Chen in the future.

Ao Jiangshan gritted his teeth with hatred and looked at the words he sent in the world channel. He doesn't want to send it but he can't help it. He is the leader of the Wulin Alliance, the first rank in Cangqiong district. He has already lost the duel, it's already a shame, if he didn't honor the bet, he would completely be reduced to a laughing stock in the game. How could he accept such a situation?

"Yuhua Feixian! Linyuan Xianyu!" Ao Jiangshan sits in front of his laptop. A pair of eyes fixed on the game, his eyeballs were ready to pop out in anger. He clenched his fist so tightly that the veins on the back of his hand burst out, "You guys wait for me."

On the other side, Lu Yuan came to the sea of flowers with Bai Chen in his arms. The two cuddled quietly, occasionally just typing a sentence or two to communicate. The atmosphere is sweet and relaxing.

The university bell rings, then the lights in the dormitory suddenly go out. The surroundings suddenly became dark, only the light of the laptop faintly shone on Bai Chen's face.

Bai Chen listened to the clamor from the students outside, then listened to the system explanation, only then did he realize that it was time to turn off the lights and disconnect from the internet.

Fortunately, Su Yu installed a wireless network card in order to play games. Bai Chen can still play the game without the connection.

Linyuan Xianyu: Baby, it's late so you should go to bed now.

Bai Chen didn't want to go to sleep. He wants to stay with Lu Yuan for a while longer.

He lowered his head, his mouth flattened.

The bed is hard and small, the most important is that Lu Yuan is not here to hug him to sleep.

When he thought of sleeping alone, Bai Chen was very sad and aggrieved.

Yuhua Feixian: I don't want to sleep. I want to be with AYuan.

Lu Yuan turned on the recharging lamp. Under the light, his brows were very tender and his pair of black eyes were full of love, almost overflowing.

Linyuan Xianyu: Be good, go to bed early. I'll pick you up from downstairs in the dormitory tomorrow morning.

Bai Chen's eyes lit up, but some doubt also appeared.

Yuhua Feixian: AYuan knows where I am?

Linyuan Xianyu: Yes, I saw baby in the afternoon. Baby was sleeping very cute at that time so I didn't want to disturb. Because I also needed to do something, I saw baby playing the game so I memorized the district name. It just so happened that I also played in this district with some friends a year ago, I really seem to have a bond with baby.

Linyuan Xianyu: As for the dormitory and contact information, I still need baby to tell me. I'll pick you up tomorrow morning, okay?

A glimmer of enlightenment flashes in Bai Chen's eyes. There's nothing wrong with his feeling in the library in the afternoon, his lover did show up.

Thinking about this, anger rose in Bai Chen's heart. The system did not tell him about Lu Yuan's appearance.

Bai Chen: [System, you lied to me again!]

Bai Chen was very angry and also sad. He has always regarded the system as a close friend and elder. He will share everything about him with the system but in two worlds, the system has lied to him. In the last world it was Xie Zhengyi injured and in this world it was Lu Yuan appearance.