Husband, he always pretending to be an O 1

In the huge fighting room, two tall teenagers were fighting fiercely with their bare hands. Their faces were serious, clean and fierce. Their eyes were as sharp as a wolf with no will to surrender, a resolute and brave appearance.

The two movements gradually slow down. They panted like oxen, their exposed skin also has a lot of bruise.

With a 'peng' sound, one person fell heavily to the ground and no longer had the strength to struggle. The other person was also half-kneeling on the ground, breathing heavily. Sweat dripped from their foreheads.

"Xiao Yu win."

Teacher Du from the combat class blankly tapped the light brain in his hand, then he motioned to the students, who were watching the battle, to lift the two exhausted people down. As soon as the two were carried down, a teenager with a medicine box next to them immediately greeted them and treated their wounds.

"The next group, Wen Xie, Luo Chen."

Bai Chen, who had just absorbed the information of this world, did not react for a while. The classmates standing beside him saw that Bai Chen did not move and nudged Bai Chen with a little doubt: "Luo Chen, what are you standing dazed for? It's your turn."

Bai Chen looked at it. Standing on the fighting platform was a handsome and gentle boy about 17 years old.

Bai Chen took his gaze back to the classmates next to him: "Thanks."

He lifted his feet and stepped onto the fighting ring. On the opposite side, Wen Xie was already prepared.

"Luo Chen, seeing that the two of us are just short from wearing a pair of underpants, just let me have some face. Climbing and rolling in the mud in the gravity field will really affect my image." Wen Xie stroked his short hair narcissistically. Bai Chen raised his eyebrows and lifted the corner of his lips.

Wen Xie is the original owner, Luo Chen, close friend. The two of them grew up together, they often played in the mud and fought together. They work together to get into the Imperial Military Academy. They also applied for the same major and were put into the same class. Finally, they entered the First Military League together and became comrades-in-arms on the battlefield.

The fates of the two are intertwined and similar.

A good friendship that they can leave their back to the other.

It's just that Wen Xie's narcissism often makes the original owner want to beat him up.

Bai Chen was expressionless and answered seriously: "I don't like rolling in the mud either."

Saying that, Bai Chen's face also showed a look of disgust.

So dirty.

Really want to pass on this climb.

"You can't beat me either." Bai Chen believes in himself.

Bai Chen was never cowardly in a fight. In the first few worlds, due to the original owner's weak physical condition, his combat strength also fell to the bottom. But this body is full of strength and there's still room for growth.

With such a reliable and talented strong body, it is not a problem for Bai Chen to defeat Wen Xie, who is on par with the original owner.

"Fight with all your strength to the last moment until one can no longer stand up." Teacher Du's serious voice came: "The battle begins."

Wen Xie, who was still teasing with a stinky face just now, immediately loses all his expression and changes into a serious face like teacher Du: "Luo Chen, let's use our strength to decide the winner."