Big Brother President is a Vampire 13

The content of the exam is very easy for Bai Chen. He quickly finished writing on the test paper. After a while, Bai Chen handed in the test papers at the time when they could hand in the test in advance, then he grabbed his coat and quickly ran out of the classroom.

"Eh, student..." the invigilator was very impressed with Bai Chen. This half term, almost all the teachers in the school saw how much effort Bai Chen put into his study. For the monthly tests and quizzes, he would get full marks every time. It was spread throughout the school, not only that, his bad habits from before seem to have also changed, even making those who followed him start to study hard. The studying atmosphere of the class was even more intense, this gave all the teachers a good impression of Bai Chen.

Although the invigilator did not teach Bai Chen's class, good students will still be loved by any teacher. He watched Bai Chen hand in the papers ahead of time, originally, he wanted to remind Bai Chen to check both sides to make sure, who would have thought that before the words left his mouth, the person had already run away without him seeing his shadow anymore. The invigilator shook his head but he looked down at the paper in his hand with a satisfied smile.

Maybe this student has something important to do.

Bai Chen does have something important, his big brother was waiting for him outside.

Zhan Yucheng went abroad for a business trip some time ago. He just came back in a hurry last night, just in time for Bai Chen's final exam. The time difference didn't stop him, he still got up early in the morning and personally sent Bai Chen to school, saying that he would accompany him during the whole test.

Bai Chen is both happy and distressed. Although Zhan Yucheng is a vampire, vampires also need to rest.

When Bai Chen walked out of the school, snowflakes were fluttering down the sky. Bai Chen put his hood on and ran outside.

"Little Baby Haohao." Bai Chen had just arrived at the school gate when he saw a beautiful woman dressed elegantly with bright eyes, looking at him very excited and happy. She stepped on high heels and ran towards Bai Chen quickly, then pulled Bai Chen into her arms: "Mama wants to die, little baby Haohao."

Bai Chen recognized her when he first saw her. These days they have video calls with each other almost everyday.

Bai Chen's movements stopped. A little helpless, he raised his hand and hugged Rong Shiyi and obediently called her: "Godmother."

"Haohao is really good." Rong Shiyi let go of Bai Chen, a fiery red lips imprinted on Bai Chen's white and tender face, then exclaimed: "Haohao's skin is so good, so smooth and tender, mama going to be jealous now."

She stretched out her hand, addicted, and squeezed Bai Chen's cheek. Then take Bai Chen's arm and go to the car, "Mama brought a lot of gifts for Haohao this time. All Haohao favorites. We'll be home soon, then mama and Haohao will take it apart together."

Zhan Cheng and Zhan Yucheng stood beside the black car.

Zhan Cheng saw Rong Shiyi holding Bai Chen over, smiling kindly when Bai Chen approached. He reached out and rubbed Bai Chen's head, "Haohao has grown a little taller and become more handsome."

"Don't you know whose son he is." Rong Shiyi was extraordinarily proud, then she looked at the two men in front of her, "Get out of the way. Let Haohao go in, don't freeze my little baby."

Zhan Cheng moved helplessly to the side. On the other hand, Zhan Yucheng looked at the red mark on Bai Chen's face, which was left by Rong Shiyi, with a very deep gaze. Until Rong Shiyi glared at Zhan Yucheng in dissatisfaction, only then did Zhan Yucheng move away.