Domineering Hunter's Delicate Husband 3

Bai Chen's head just moved a little, a shadow covered him from the top to bottom. Immediately afterwards, Bai Chen's head was firmly supported by a warm palm that was trembling slightly.

Bai Chen raised his gaze, looking at the handsome man who lived at the peak of his heart. Deep eyebrows, straight high nose, thin lips, a sharp and distinct outline like a jade carved from a knife.

Bai Chen subconsciously raised his hand to touch him, but he couldn't lift his hand. He pouted. His eyes turned moist, looking aggrieved, but the corners of his mouth were slightly raised, as if happy.

"It hurts." Bai Chen blinked his moist eyes, his red nose twitches. Following the man's strong arms, he rested his head on the man's chest.

The strong and powerful heartbeat entered Bai Chen's ears. The man's familiar scent wrapped around Bai Chen tightly. His warm body temperature was passed onto Bai Chen's slightly cold body. Everything made Bai Chen so infatuated and at ease.

Zhao Yan looked at the body, with wounds all over his body, lying in his arms. The unfamiliar little ge'er with an aggrieved but strong expression, his heart throb in pain. Along with this pain was the anger that was about to start a prairie fire.

He was hunting on the other side of the mountain when he suddenly felt uneasy. He always feels that something bad is going to happen. That unease makes his calm heart anxious.

That is not like him.

Zhao Yan originally thought that he was suffering from heatstroke. He didn't care since he was strong and continued to look for prey, but as time passed, that feeling in his heart became more and more irritable.

That irritating feeling makes him have an urge to see blood.

That irritability was urging him all the time.

Zhao Yan didn't know what happened to him either. He wants...

He didn't know what he wanted to do either. His thoughts and body suddenly ran quickly to the other side of the mountain forest uncontrollably, using the fastest speed in his life.

Then, he saw Ruan Ergou, from the village, pressing a strange ge'er, seemingly wanting to do something bad.

Zhao Yan is not from the Ruan family Village. To be precise, he is not from this world. He was originally a special soldier in modern society. In order to protect his teammates when doing a mission, after separating, he died at the hands of terrorists. He just didn't expect that he, who should have died, would wake up again in this strange ancient world.

He was reborn in the body of a refugee who looked exactly like him.

Zhao Yan quickly accepted the fact that he was reborn and traveled to ancient times. He did not inherit the original body's memories. He can only rely on himself to do everything, familiarize, and explore carefully. He calmly collects information from all kinds of people around him. Soon, he understood his situation and the basic common sense of this ancient world.

His body is a refugee with no identification. To get an identity and settle down, Zhao Yan spent many days in the mountains. After killing preys and getting enough money, he asked for help from the nearest village chief, the Ruan family Village, and settled down smoothly.

Since he came to Ruan family Village, he has been very low-key. He was a loner, making a living by hunting. He can only be regarded as a nodding acquaintance with the villagers. He has a good memory. Ruan Ergou often does things in the village and was very famous, therefore, Zhao Yan recognized at a glance that the person who was causing trouble was Ruan Ergou from the village.