Real and Fake Young Master 14

Qi Xiao's breathing was stagnant, and his eyes suddenly darkened. A pair of eyes as dark as a black hole sweeping through a storm, seemingly wanting to take Bai Chen in.

"Baby, you don't know how charming you are." Qi Xiao whispered after a while, his sexy adam apple slid up and down.

Bai Chen blinked his clear eyes, a little unsure.

He looked at Qi Xiao questioningly.

The eyes of the person in his arms were too clear, like a just clear spring, Qi Xiao sighed in his heart: His baby still doesn't understand anything.

Qi Xiao took a deep breath and suppressed the restlessness in his heart.

Seeing that Qi Xiao hadn't moved, Bai Chen took off his suit and took the initiative to pass the suit to Qi Xiao, with urgency and expectation in his eyes.

The white suit that suddenly appeared in front of him made Qi Xiao stunned.

Qi Xiao laughed and took over the suit.

His baby is so cute.

The sound of clothes rubbing sounded in the room, and Bai Chen looked at the suit Qi Xiao put on him again with a smile on his face.

He leaned forward, pursed his lips, and touched Qi Xiao's lips.

The system says that people can use kisses to express happiness and other emotions for people they like, which can appropriately increase the intimacy between the two.

He is very happy now.

Bai Chen kissed him, feeling that it was not enough, and he pursed his lips and kissed again.

The soft touch on the lips made Qi Xiao's heart turn hot again, his efforts used to suppress it were now useless. Such a Bai Chen really made Qi Xiao's heart stirred and itch.

He hugged Bai Chen, put his head on Bai Chen's shoulder, and warned himself that now is not the time.

Regardless of time or place, it is not appropriate now.

Bai Chen felt Qi Xiao's change. He hugged Qi Xiao's neck and asked in confusion: "Xiao, what's the matter with you?"

Qi Xiao patted Bai Chen on the back: "It's okay, baby, just let me hold you for a while."

Bai Chen nodded, he also likes to be held by Qi Xiao like this, and his whole body is surrounded by Qi Xiao's scent. It made him feel very comfortable with an inexplicable peace of mind.

It seemed that this was the embrace he had been waiting for, for a long time.

Bai Chen put his head on Qi Xiao's shoulders and his eyes narrowed with a smile.

The room was quiet for a while, and a warm atmosphere was floating in the room.

Bai Chen: [System, what happened to him?]

Bai Chen was a little worried about Qi Xiao, he always felt something was wrong with Qi Xiao, he's a little different from the past.

The system was a bit speechless, and he didn't know how to explain this to his little master that it was natural.

He struggled for a while, and finally found an implicit phrase: [Little Master, he probably wants to be with you.]

Bai Chen: [Be with?]

The system thought for a while, the little master will know about this sooner or later. Even if Qi Xiao doesn't move now, it doesn't mean that he will be a monk in the future. It doesn't hurt if the little master knows more.