I have a date with the ghost king 7

Bai Chen didn't know this young man and he also didn't find any memory of this person from the original owner's memories.

Therefore, Bai Chen lowered his eyes slightly, turned his steps, planning to bypass this person.

Don't care about irrelevant people.

Zheng Haiying saw Bai Chen bypassing him, he was stunned for a moment. His bright smile became embarrassing. Even his raised hand reminded him that he was a little stupid at the moment.

He put down his hands as if nothing had happened, raised a perfect and kind smile again, and walked in front of Bai Chen: "I just scared you."

He looked at Bai Chen's delicate and soft face, and felt that his actions just now were simply like a big fool: "I was so happy to see that I forgot to introduce myself to you."

He stretched out his hand to Bai Chen: "My name is Zheng Haiying. My father is Zheng Jianhua. My father should have mentioned me to you, right?"

Bai Chen thought for a moment, that really seems to be the case.

Zheng Haiying continued to explain: "This time since you are going to the exam, it just so happened that our family also has several younger brothers and sisters about the same age as you who are also taking the exam, so my dad asked me to come and pick you up."

Confirming Zheng Haiying identity, seeing his hand still in the air, Bai Chen couldn't ignore it, so he stretched out his hand to complete the handshake.

He was about to say something, Zheng Haiying on the side looked very happy with a strange trace of excitement: "Brother Yuge can just call me brother."

There was a trace of reminiscence on his face: "Actually, we met when we were kids, but at that time you were only two or three years old, white and soft, like a glutinous rice dumpling and cute. When I went to your house to play, you would pester me and ask me to hug, with a soft and waxy voice calling me brother. We haven't seen each other for a long time now, you were young back then, so you must have forgotten about it, brother Yuge."

Zheng Haiying thought of Yuge's cute appearance when he called him brother when he was still a kid, his heart softened with pink bubbles all over his body.

In fact, Zheng Haiying himself has long forgotten. When Zheng Jianhua showed him a picture of Qu Yuge yesterday, his heart was moved by that one look. The person in the picture has delicate eyebrows and eyes, looking cute and soft. He just makes one can't help but want to pamper and spoil him.

Zheng Haiying discovered his sexuality a long time ago, but he has never met anyone who can make his heart flutter. After seeing the photo of Qu Yuge yesterday, he fell in love with Qu Yuge at first sight. In addition, Zhang Jianhua has pulled the distance between the two children. He also told Zhang Haiying about their childhood. Zheng Haiying was older at that time and had better memories. Although he can't remember it now, after Zheng Jianhua's narration, those long gone childhood memories all became clear again.

As soon as his memory became clear, his affection for Qu Yuge became stronger. Now seeing Bai Chen, he was enthusiastic and excited, and didn't bother to hide the love in his eyes.

He was already thinking about how to pursue Bai Chen.

He said, and stretched out his other hand to rub Bai Chen's short, soft hair. Bai Chen turned his head, avoiding Zheng Haiying's movements, and at the same time pulled his hand back from Zheng Haiying.

Compared with Zheng Haiying's attitude, Bai Chen's indifference made Zheng Haiying a little embarrassed.

"Brother Zheng." Bai Chen called out lightly.