Real and Fake Young Master 9

At the corner of the Lu house.

Seeing the black car still staying in the same place, a wry smile came up at the corner of Ji Wenxuan mouth. When he walked into the car, he patted his cheek and returned to the serious appearance. He also looked at his reflection in the car window and saw that there was no problem, open the door of the passenger seat and get in the car.

Without waiting for the people in the car to speak, Ji Wenxuan himself explained everything after entering the Lu house, and at the end he also attached his own thoughts: "Cousin's parents are pretty good, it actually the biological son. In other words, the outsider is against cousin, and that Zhao Jun, who grew up with cousin also had a close relationship with that biological son. It didn't feel right to look at it."

He shook his head: "I heard about the relationship between my cousin and Zhao Jun before. Before the two of them wore a pair of trousers, but now Zhao Jun obviously has the wrong attitude. Hey, is it because my cousin is the adopted son without having the chance to inherit the Lu family in the future."

Ji Wenxuan was talking and no one was paying attention to him. On the contrary, the air in the car was a little cold, making him want to tremble. He rubbed his arms and couldn't help turning his head to look at Qi Xiao.

Qi Xiao was sitting in the back seat with a dark complexion, his eyes dull, and a dangerous aura exuded all over his body.

Ji Wenxuan trembled and didn't dare to look again. He turned around and tangledly recalled what he had just said. What make his cousin so angry?

"Check Zhao Jun thoroughly." The harsh voice echoed in the car with a dangerous air.

"Yes, sir." Gao Yan took his orders.

Looking at the atmosphere, Ji Wenxuan silently mourned for Zhao Jun for a second.

————————

Lu Family.

"I agree."

The cold voice stunned everyone.

Lu Qing looked up, his eyes filled with incredulous and full of joy. He was ready to be rejected, but he didn't expect the other party to just agree to it, which made him a little surprised by the smooth progress..

Even Zhao Jun, who was sitting on the side, couldn't help but feel a little overjoyed.

Mother Lu and father Lu looked at the expressionless Bai Chen with complex expressions, and their eyes were full of pity.

Lu Qing stood up happily, tears filled his eyes because of Bai Chen's affirmation: "Thank you, brother, thank you for being able to..." accept me.

"But." Bai Chen left the sofa and stood up, holding a wet towel and carefully wiping his palms and finger joints, looking serious, "Whether he is from the Lu family remains to be discussed."

Lu Qing's unfinished words suddenly got stuck in his throat. He couldn't spit it out anymore, and the expression of joy on his face just became distorted.

He looked at Bai Chen's clear eyes that seemed to be able to see through people's hearts, and he couldn't stop the panic.

Does he know?

How did he know?

Lu Qing was anxious, he turned his head to look at Zhao Jun subconsciously.

Zhao Jun has not been in charge of the Zhao Group at this time. Although he has some scheming, courage and ambition, he is still much more tender than he will be in the future.